At the close of todays games every Twins Farm Team is at .500 or above (some way above.) Bet they haven't been able to claim that this late in a season for a number of years. I'm too lazy to research this, so somebody please correct me if I'm wrong.
Of course the big club, ...err, well, let's not go there.
Vikings Journal Forums
- Article: Opposition Outlook - The Man That Redefined The Saints
Today, 06:31 PM
- What does Cassel need to do to lose/keep his job?
Today, 05:27 PM
- Roger Goodell Speaks
Today, 04:04 PM
- Article: Munnerlyn Comes To The Defense Of Peterson
Today, 03:41 PM
- Article: Remember When—The 2009 NFC Championship Game
Today, 03:25 PM
- Article: The Hits Just Keep On Coming
Today, 01:03 PM