- The Twins are 0-2. Manhandled by one of the 2 teams that was projected to finish below them in 2012
- There were about 3 attributed Errors in these 2 games and about 3-4 more unattributed
- I think that the team is hitting a collective Butera for 2012
- One of the most promising pitchers (or the most promising) will probably miss the season because of another mis-diagnosis and mis-treatment
- His replacement is out with "food poisoning"
As far as my feelings go about our 2012 Minnesota Twins, it is something like this:
- I am totally disappointed by the season 2 games in, but they are just 2 games in. (I can deal with 160-2 )
- That Baker thing (and the Hendriks too) is about the last straw for me with their med staff and front office. Ryan talked about "accountability". Walk the talk Terry or get the hey out of what you are doing now and go sell mac and cheese like St Peter does (or something.) Frankly this p*ssed me off more than the 2 loses.
How do you all feel?