- Notable NFL News (Cuts, signings, injuries, etc.)
Today, 07:44 PM
- Zimmer's Freaky-Fast Friday Presser
Today, 10:58 AM
- This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: The Chicago Bears
Today, 02:26 AM
- Please welcome our new moderator: Melanie (Funkytown)
Yesterday, 07:51 PM
- This Week in the NFC North - Week 17
Yesterday, 10:43 AM
- Should Teddy win the ROY award?
Yesterday, 10:00 AM
- Will He/Won't He?? - Jerry Kill's future...
Yesterday, 09:43 AM
- Article: We Wish You a Purple Christmas
Yesterday, 09:11 AM
- Vikings Free Agency News
Yesterday, 09:03 AM
- Special Teams fire and cut them all.
Dec 25 2014 07:42 PM
Subscribe to Twins Daily Email
Buffalo vs Rochester
1 reply to this topic
Posted 07 April 2012 - 03:17 PM
I don't know this for sure, but it appears the injury bug has hit AAA as Rene Tosoni had to come out of the game after the bottom of the 2nd and was replaced by Michael Holliman. I don't know for sure there is an injury and would welcome input that is listening to the Red Wings game for an update. All I know is he was at 3rd and was thrown out at home plate so I am wondering if there was some type of collision at the plate. I don't want to speculate so any information that anyone could provide would be welcomed.
Posted 07 April 2012 - 03:24 PM
I don't know for sure there is an injury and would welcome input
Some kind of Hand injury.
"You teach me baseball and I'll teach you relativity. No, we must not. You will learn about relativity faster than I learn baseball." [SIZE=2]Albert Einstein[/SIZE]