- Latest plat
Today, 01:36 AM
- Special Teams fire and cut them all.
Yesterday, 11:50 PM
- Purple Pain Members - Start Here!
Yesterday, 11:41 PM
- Simmons: The Vikings Cursed Cleveland
Yesterday, 09:26 PM
- Please welcome our new moderator: Melanie (Funkytown)
Yesterday, 07:06 PM
- Article: Vikings vs. Dolphins Game Thread
Yesterday, 05:10 PM
- Article: Vikings vs. Dolphins Preview: No Vacation in Miami
Yesterday, 12:06 PM
- Greenway to play after passing of his father...
Yesterday, 11:57 AM
- Article: Preparing For An Off-Season Of Change
Yesterday, 07:29 AM
- Time to cut Blair Walsh
Dec 20 2014 08:12 PM
Subscribe to Twins Daily Email
Louisville Slugger Museum and factory
No replies to this topic
Posted 07 April 2012 - 12:42 PM
I am taking a baseball trip this summer and we will be seeing the twins play in both Pittsburgh and Cincinnati, is it worth a side trip to Louisville? It is just me and my out-of-college son going on this trip so no little kids. We will be in Cincinnati for the Friday night game and the Saturday game doesn't start until 4:00pm. It is an option for us to get up early Saturday morning, drive the 100 miles to Louisville and then get back to Cincinnati by 2:00pm when the gates open, but is it worth it? We have traveled a lot and have been to Louisville twice before, but we have never taken the time to actually stop and see the museum. I'm interest in the comments of anyone that has been there, is it just a giant gift shop or an interesting place to visit?