- Giovani Bernard likely out vs. Jaguars
Today, 09:24 AM
- Harnish done with a Lisfranc injury in his foot
Today, 09:20 AM
- This Week in the NFC North - Week 9
Today, 09:19 AM
- Article: Major Protests Expected This Weekend And This Is Why...
Today, 08:55 AM
- Griffen named NFC Defensive Player of the Month
Yesterday, 08:34 PM
- TACO NIGHT at The Cassel's!
Yesterday, 06:00 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Week 9 Rankings
Yesterday, 04:24 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Pants Party Podcast - Week 9
Yesterday, 02:39 PM
- Report: RGIII to get the start versus the Vikings
Yesterday, 09:32 AM
- Cassel Staying Active With Team While on IR
Oct 29 2014 11:35 AM
Subscribe to Twins Daily Email
Article: Hot Stove Banquet Invitation
8 replies to this topic
Posted 20 January 2012 - 09:07 AM
I'd be there every year if they did it on Saturday night. Coming from as far as I do, I'll go to Twins Fest Friday night and all day Saturday. I'd go if this was Saturday night. Instead, we should have some sort of TwinsCentric get-together at Park Tavern or JJs Clubhouse (that place was pretty slow that other Sat. ngiht we were there).
Posted 21 January 2012 - 11:36 AM
The buzz on Twitter yesterday was that people (Commnman, TPA_Bill, Brandon Warne) wanted to do something in Roseville. For selfish reasons, I prefer the west-side of town. JJ's is just fine. Someone mentioned that Toby Keith's might be a good space during the day when it is less of a country bar. Either way, we should pick a venue and email it out.