- Article: Fantasy Football Week 13 Rankings
Today, 05:15 AM
- Article: When Should We Start Worrying About Teddy? Not This Year
Today, 02:58 AM
- Article: Vikings Journal Mailbag: David Yankey, Drafting and the Offensive Line
Yesterday, 06:21 AM
- Matt Kalil's brother Ryan comes to his defense
Nov 26 2014 04:02 PM
- Article: Where Do We Point The Finger?
Nov 26 2014 03:17 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Pants Party Podcast - Week 13
Nov 26 2014 12:48 AM
- Former Viking And Love Boat Coordinator Fred Smoot Arrested
Nov 25 2014 01:35 PM
- MUST SEE: Vikings' Matt Kalil Knocks Hat Off Fans' Head
Nov 25 2014 10:35 AM
- REPORT: Phil Loadholt Done For Season With Torn Pec
Nov 24 2014 08:52 PM
- Aaron Rodgers downs a "Grape Crush" at postgame press conference...
Nov 24 2014 03:35 PM
Subscribe to Twins Daily Email
Article: Hot Stove Banquet Invitation
8 replies to this topic
Posted 20 January 2012 - 09:07 AM
I'd be there every year if they did it on Saturday night. Coming from as far as I do, I'll go to Twins Fest Friday night and all day Saturday. I'd go if this was Saturday night. Instead, we should have some sort of TwinsCentric get-together at Park Tavern or JJs Clubhouse (that place was pretty slow that other Sat. ngiht we were there).
Posted 21 January 2012 - 11:36 AM
The buzz on Twitter yesterday was that people (Commnman, TPA_Bill, Brandon Warne) wanted to do something in Roseville. For selfish reasons, I prefer the west-side of town. JJ's is just fine. Someone mentioned that Toby Keith's might be a good space during the day when it is less of a country bar. Either way, we should pick a venue and email it out.