- Would the Vikings have made the playoffs if Adrian Peterson was playing?
Today, 11:23 AM
- Article: Preparing For Life Without Adrian Peterson
Today, 11:10 AM
- Article: Adrian Peterson/NFLPA Submit Letter of Appeal to NFL
Yesterday, 11:11 PM
- Article: NFL Suspends Adrian Peterson for Remainder of 2014 Season
Yesterday, 03:08 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Week 12 Rankings
Yesterday, 12:05 PM
- Peterson's Mea Culpa Tour Is Starting A Little Late
Yesterday, 11:31 AM
- Article: Vikings are Young and a Bit Restless
Yesterday, 07:00 AM
- What's the Vikings biggest position of need?
Nov 20 2014 09:18 PM
- Article: Green Bay's Recent Domination of Vikings Is Eye Opening
Nov 20 2014 08:52 PM
- Why Wouldn't Vikings Want AP Back Next Year?
Nov 20 2014 07:20 PM
Subscribe to Twins Daily Email
Article: Hot Stove Banquet Invitation
8 replies to this topic
Posted 20 January 2012 - 09:07 AM
I'd be there every year if they did it on Saturday night. Coming from as far as I do, I'll go to Twins Fest Friday night and all day Saturday. I'd go if this was Saturday night. Instead, we should have some sort of TwinsCentric get-together at Park Tavern or JJs Clubhouse (that place was pretty slow that other Sat. ngiht we were there).
Posted 21 January 2012 - 11:36 AM
The buzz on Twitter yesterday was that people (Commnman, TPA_Bill, Brandon Warne) wanted to do something in Roseville. For selfish reasons, I prefer the west-side of town. JJ's is just fine. Someone mentioned that Toby Keith's might be a good space during the day when it is less of a country bar. Either way, we should pick a venue and email it out.