Vikings Journal Forums
- Article: Concern at Key Positions
Today, 07:53 AM
- Article: Peterson Placed on Exempt/Commissioner's Permission List
Today, 07:51 AM
- Vikings owners to hold press conference Wednesday
Today, 07:46 AM
- Article: Can Matt Asiata Really Bear the Backup Burden?
Yesterday, 11:45 PM
- Small College Updates
Yesterday, 11:34 PM
- Governor Dayton Calls for Vikings to suspend Adrian Peterson
Yesterday, 11:24 PM
Article: Hot Stove Banquet Invitation
8 replies to this topic
Posted 20 January 2012 - 09:07 AM
I'd be there every year if they did it on Saturday night. Coming from as far as I do, I'll go to Twins Fest Friday night and all day Saturday. I'd go if this was Saturday night. Instead, we should have some sort of TwinsCentric get-together at Park Tavern or JJs Clubhouse (that place was pretty slow that other Sat. ngiht we were there).
Posted 21 January 2012 - 11:36 AM
The buzz on Twitter yesterday was that people (Commnman, TPA_Bill, Brandon Warne) wanted to do something in Roseville. For selfish reasons, I prefer the west-side of town. JJ's is just fine. Someone mentioned that Toby Keith's might be a good space during the day when it is less of a country bar. Either way, we should pick a venue and email it out.