Hi everybody. This is my first time posting a new thread. I love the site and the Twins community.
Anyway, my dad, who is a lifelong Twins fan, recently wrote a fiction book that centers around the Twins in the 60's. The book is free today on Amazon to celebrate Opening Day.
If you like stories about baseball, the Twins and nostalgia, please try it out (Plus, it's free!)
- Article: When Should We Start Worrying About Teddy? Not This Year
Today, 05:23 PM
- Matt Kalil's brother Ryan comes to his defense
Today, 04:02 PM
- Article: Where Do We Point The Finger?
Today, 03:17 PM
- Article: Vikings Journal Mailbag: David Yankey, Drafting and the Offensive Line
Today, 12:53 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Week 13 Rankings
Today, 12:18 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Pants Party Podcast - Week 13
Today, 12:48 AM
- Former Viking And Love Boat Coordinator Fred Smoot Arrested
Yesterday, 01:35 PM
- MUST SEE: Vikings' Matt Kalil Knocks Hat Off Fans' Head
Yesterday, 10:35 AM
- REPORT: Phil Loadholt Done For Season With Torn Pec
Nov 24 2014 08:52 PM
- Aaron Rodgers downs a "Grape Crush" at postgame press conference...
Nov 24 2014 03:35 PM
Subscribe to Twins Daily Email
My Dad Wrote a Book on the Twins - Free for Opening Day at Amazon!free book
1 reply to this topic