- vs. Angels - 3 games from April 9-12.
- vs. Rangers - 3 games from April 13-15.
- @ Yankees - 4 games from April 16-19.
- @ Rays - 3 games from April 20-22.
- vs. Red Sox - 3 games from April 23-25.
- @ Angels - 3 games from April 30-May 1.
Yikes. We'll definitely get a sense of what this team can do after this gauntlet. The silver lining in all of this is that Minnesota is getting all the hard games out of the way early while their hitters are still healthy (fingers crossed).
Either this will be an ugly first month or a pleasant start to a surprise season for the Twins.