- Article: When Should We Start Worrying About Teddy? Not This Year
Yesterday, 08:28 PM
- Former Viking And Love Boat Coordinator Fred Smoot Arrested
Yesterday, 01:35 PM
- Article: Where Do We Point The Finger?
Yesterday, 11:51 AM
- MUST SEE: Vikings' Matt Kalil Knocks Hat Off Fans' Head
Yesterday, 10:35 AM
- REPORT: Phil Loadholt Done For Season With Torn Pec
Nov 24 2014 08:52 PM
- Aaron Rodgers downs a "Grape Crush" at postgame press conference...
Nov 24 2014 03:35 PM
- Vikings legal team working with NFL to keep AP on sidelines
Nov 24 2014 03:03 PM
- AWESOME --> "The Bits Of Broken Chair Trophy"
Nov 24 2014 03:02 PM
- Article: Recap: Nascent Defense Shines as Vikings Move Towards Establishing Identity
Nov 24 2014 10:51 AM
- Article: Packers vs. Vikings preview: Time to Chill Out
Nov 24 2014 08:54 AM
Subscribe to Twins Daily Email
Article: YOUR Target Field Food Tour
7 replies to this topic
Posted 05 April 2012 - 07:21 AM
John, Seriously. Its 8:18 in the morning. I'm at work. I already can't contain the thought of my kids at daycare tomorrow, me watching the game on my day off (even if I will only be pretending I am at the stadium), and now I have to think about those garlic fries and calamari till June when I get to the stadium for the first time this year. Well played sir, well played. #GrandForksistoofarfromTargetField
Posted 05 April 2012 - 10:03 AM
Like LimestoneBaggy, I'll be going in June for the first time this year. And it sounds like my meal just got planned. Calamari as the appetizer, bacon sloppy joe w/ side of garlic fries, washing it down with Surly. All that, watching the Twins and Cubs in a suite for a friend's bachelor party? This just got so much more epic. Thank you, John, for passing all the details along, and for making me want June to get here even quicker!
Posted 05 April 2012 - 02:54 PM
Surly is funny about new restaurant being allowed to put Furious on tap; I wonder if the policy applies even to a venue the size of Target Field. Basically, if you haven't had it forever and don't have a personal "in", they're happy to give you everything that ain't Furious. They say it's a supply issue, but I suspect it's fueled by a desire to pimp their other beers in the public's mind.