Edited by powrwrap, 04 April 2012 - 08:37 PM.
- Article: When Should We Start Worrying About Teddy? Not This Year
Yesterday, 08:28 PM
- Former Viking And Love Boat Coordinator Fred Smoot Arrested
Yesterday, 01:35 PM
- Article: Where Do We Point The Finger?
Yesterday, 11:51 AM
- MUST SEE: Vikings' Matt Kalil Knocks Hat Off Fans' Head
Yesterday, 10:35 AM
- REPORT: Phil Loadholt Done For Season With Torn Pec
Nov 24 2014 08:52 PM
- Aaron Rodgers downs a "Grape Crush" at postgame press conference...
Nov 24 2014 03:35 PM
- Vikings legal team working with NFL to keep AP on sidelines
Nov 24 2014 03:03 PM
- AWESOME --> "The Bits Of Broken Chair Trophy"
Nov 24 2014 03:02 PM
- Article: Recap: Nascent Defense Shines as Vikings Move Towards Establishing Identity
Nov 24 2014 10:51 AM
- Article: Packers vs. Vikings preview: Time to Chill Out
Nov 24 2014 08:54 AM
The Big Hrbowski
Posted 04 April 2012 - 08:46 PM
Edited by USAFChief, 04 April 2012 - 08:51 PM.
Posted 06 April 2012 - 09:13 PM
Posted 06 April 2012 - 09:57 PM
I must be the only one out there who doesn't think that highly of the Big Hrbowski. Love the Big Lewbowski by the way. Certainly not one of the better commercials of late. It is a clever idea, but it doesn't do much for me. Would have preferred Hrbek play the role of Walter. Looks more like him.
Well that's just like...your opinion, man.