- Article: Major Protests Expected This Weekend And This Is Why...
Yesterday, 10:27 PM
- Griffen named NFC Defensive Player of the Month
Yesterday, 08:34 PM
- TACO NIGHT at The Cassel's!
Yesterday, 06:00 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Week 9 Rankings
Yesterday, 04:24 PM
- Harnish done with a Lisfranc injury in his foot
Yesterday, 03:32 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Pants Party Podcast - Week 9
Yesterday, 02:39 PM
- Report: RGIII to get the start versus the Vikings
Yesterday, 09:32 AM
- This Week in the NFC North - Week 9
Oct 29 2014 08:02 PM
- Cassel Staying Active With Team While on IR
Oct 29 2014 11:35 AM
- Barr named NFC Defensive Player of the Week
Oct 29 2014 11:02 AM
I remember when Opening Day was Opening Day
Posted 04 April 2012 - 09:25 AM
Posted 04 April 2012 - 09:52 AM
Posted 04 April 2012 - 10:39 AM
Posted 04 April 2012 - 11:21 AM
Blogging Twins since 2007 at The Tenth Inning Stretch
Posted 04 April 2012 - 11:43 AM
Posted 04 April 2012 - 12:02 PM
Posted 04 April 2012 - 12:58 PM
Please please let Mauer hit .350 again and Morneau jack 30-40. Please. And count me among the people who like Casilla and really hope he can put together a full season of his ability. If we get those things and a bullpen which outshines the gloomy expectations, 85+ wins and a hopeful September are headed our way.
Posted 04 April 2012 - 03:12 PM
Thanks, MLB, for ruining Opening Day.
For as long as I could remember, opening day was always the day after the Reds' opening day. One extra day doesn't really bother me. If I was a n A's or Mariners fan, I wouldn't like starting the season and then going back to spring training.
Posted 04 April 2012 - 08:05 PM
I agree, I liked having Opening Day on a Monday with maybe one game on Sunday night to kick things off, with all the other teams starting the same day. It really was my favorite day of the year, and like all of you I would take the day off work and either watch all the games on TV or go to the Twins game if it was at home.
Agree with this. That opening full day on Monday was great. Baseball on TV from noon until past midnight. Nowadays? Tonight's game, which just ended (9:00 pm) is the only game today. Then tomorrow there are only 7 games, only 2 are on TV I can get and boy, I'm just stoked to watch the Nationals/Cubs game. NOT!