- Would the Vikings have made the playoffs if Adrian Peterson was playing?
Yesterday, 11:23 AM
- Article: Preparing For Life Without Adrian Peterson
Yesterday, 11:10 AM
- Article: Adrian Peterson/NFLPA Submit Letter of Appeal to NFL
Nov 21 2014 11:11 PM
- Article: NFL Suspends Adrian Peterson for Remainder of 2014 Season
Nov 21 2014 03:08 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Week 12 Rankings
Nov 21 2014 12:05 PM
- Peterson's Mea Culpa Tour Is Starting A Little Late
Nov 21 2014 11:31 AM
- Article: Vikings are Young and a Bit Restless
Nov 21 2014 07:00 AM
- What's the Vikings biggest position of need?
Nov 20 2014 09:18 PM
- Article: Green Bay's Recent Domination of Vikings Is Eye Opening
Nov 20 2014 08:52 PM
- Why Wouldn't Vikings Want AP Back Next Year?
Nov 20 2014 07:20 PM
Posted 07 June 2013 - 09:41 AM
Posted 07 June 2013 - 09:47 AM
Steady rain here in DC with the remnants of the tropical storm. Probably won't get the game in tonight. Any idea how MLB deals with doubleheaders when the original game is scheduled in the mid-afternoon? Move the 4pm game to 7pm and today's game to 1pm (eastern)?
About to post the same thing...chances of getting both Friday and Saturday games in are minimal...my son and I have tickets to Sunday game...my son (a Nats fan) said Nats are off Monday...so likely that if one game is rained out it will be made up Monday...if both games rained out...who knows...I assume both managers will move the rotation...so the odds of my son and me seeing Deduno are slim...by the way Harper is on the DL and Nats are in a funk.
Posted 07 June 2013 - 10:43 AM
Tonight?s Nationals-Twins Game at Nationals Park Postponed « Curly W Live
Posted 08 June 2013 - 02:40 PM
Posted 08 June 2013 - 03:01 PM
I agree... I was gonna rewind during the commercial break to see how Doumit did.
Would have been a tough play... Outfielder with some defensive game could have made the play or at least went for it hard.
Doumit ain't got that game so he was probably wise to contain.