- Article: Packers vs. Vikings Game Thread
Today, 12:38 PM
- Article: Vikings are Young and a Bit Restless
Today, 11:44 AM
- Where Should The NFL Expand?
Today, 11:16 AM
- Article: Packers vs. Vikings preview: Time to Chill Out
Today, 10:26 AM
- Article: Fantasy Football Week 12 Rankings
Today, 08:46 AM
- Would the Vikings have made the playoffs if Adrian Peterson was playing?
Yesterday, 11:23 AM
- Article: Preparing For Life Without Adrian Peterson
Yesterday, 11:10 AM
- Article: Adrian Peterson/NFLPA Submit Letter of Appeal to NFL
Nov 21 2014 11:11 PM
- Article: NFL Suspends Adrian Peterson for Remainder of 2014 Season
Nov 21 2014 03:08 PM
- Peterson's Mea Culpa Tour Is Starting A Little Late
Nov 21 2014 11:31 AM
Subscribe to Twins Daily Email
2 replies to this topic
Posted 20 January 2012 - 01:23 PM
I think he'll be pretty good, but I dont think more than one or two $100 million pitchers have really been worth it (Sabathia and...????). People will compare him to Dice-K, and people are really down on Dice-K. He did win 15 games with a league-average ERA as a rookie, and then went 18-3 with a 2.90 ERA in his second year. He's been hurt since then. The tough thing for any SP coming from Japan is that over there, they pitch once a week. Not every five days and I think that's underlooked.