Vikings Journal Forums
- NFL: Chiefs' Abdullah Should Not Have Been Penalized
Today, 06:07 PM
- Nickname for Teddy Bridgewater
Today, 06:03 PM
- MUST SEE: Brett Favre's new commercial
Today, 04:03 PM
- Favre Picks Packers in a "Lopsided" Win
Today, 03:59 PM
- Article: Assessing the Offensive Weapons for Teddy and Why it Doesn't Matter
Today, 03:23 PM
- Draft day stunner.
Today, 03:21 PM
- Assessing the Offensive Weapons for Teddy and Why it Doesn't Matter
- Vikings Offensive Review: Teddy Shines and the Offense Follows
- THE BIG QUESTION: Will Teddy Be Ready for Thursday?
- The Vikings Offense Returns Versus The Falcons
- Official Falcons vs. Vikings Game Thread
- Falcons vs. Vikings Preview: Trying To Stop The Soaring Falcons
2 replies to this topic
Posted 20 January 2012 - 01:23 PM
I think he'll be pretty good, but I dont think more than one or two $100 million pitchers have really been worth it (Sabathia and...????). People will compare him to Dice-K, and people are really down on Dice-K. He did win 15 games with a league-average ERA as a rookie, and then went 18-3 with a 2.90 ERA in his second year. He's been hurt since then. The tough thing for any SP coming from Japan is that over there, they pitch once a week. Not every five days and I think that's underlooked.