- This Week in the NFC North - Week 17
Today, 10:43 AM
- Should Teddy win the ROY award?
Today, 10:00 AM
- Will He/Won't He?? - Jerry Kill's future...
Today, 09:43 AM
- Article: We Wish You a Purple Christmas
Today, 09:11 AM
- Vikings Free Agency News
Today, 09:03 AM
- Notable NFL News (Cuts, signings, injuries, etc.)
Today, 09:01 AM
- Special Teams fire and cut them all.
Yesterday, 07:42 PM
- Please welcome our new moderator: Melanie (Funkytown)
Yesterday, 10:56 AM
- Purple Pain Members - Start Here!
Yesterday, 09:57 AM
- Article: Clock Management Bites The Vikings Once Again
Dec 24 2014 07:58 PM
Subscribe to Twins Daily Email
2 replies to this topic
Posted 20 January 2012 - 01:23 PM
I think he'll be pretty good, but I dont think more than one or two $100 million pitchers have really been worth it (Sabathia and...????). People will compare him to Dice-K, and people are really down on Dice-K. He did win 15 games with a league-average ERA as a rookie, and then went 18-3 with a 2.90 ERA in his second year. He's been hurt since then. The tough thing for any SP coming from Japan is that over there, they pitch once a week. Not every five days and I think that's underlooked.