Providing independent coverage of the Minnesota Twins.
The same great Twins Daily coverage, now for the Vikings.

The Store

Photo

Kernels Sat June 6 game could sell out?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 SD Buhr

SD Buhr

• Members
  • 668 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 08:25 AM

I know a lot of people from outside the CR area are planning trips to see the Kernels this month, so I wanted to mention that I'm hearing that tickets for Saturday's game with Quad Cities could possibly be the first "sell out" for CR this season.

What that essentially means is that "club" and "premier" seats could be sold out or limited to "single seats only." It is rare for the team to sell out of "general admission" tickets and with the concourse open to the field, there's generally no problem for those willing to stand throughout the game.

But if you're thinking of bringing the family to CR this weekend and want to make sure you get actual seats in the "bowl" for the game, you might want to jump online at kernels.com and buy tickets soon.

Covering the Cedar Rapids Kernels for MetroSportsReport.com while my alter-ego, Jim Crikket, opines about the Twins and Kernels at Knuckleballsblog.com.

~You can get anything you want at Alice's Restaurant~

#2 70charger

70charger

• Members
  • 1,145 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 12:05 PM

You mean Saturday, June 8?

Good to know. I was considering Sunday. Any word on that game?

#3 drjim

drjim

• Members
  • 2,088 posts
  • LocationSt. Paul

Posted 06 June 2013 - 02:48 PM

Stating the obvious but more evidence that Cedar Rapids is pretty pleased with this new arrangement. Right move at the right time for both sides.
Papers...business papers.

#4 SD Buhr

SD Buhr

• Members
  • 668 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 05:19 PM

You mean Saturday, June 8?

Good to know. I was considering Sunday. Any word on that game?

Yes, I meant June 8. Duh. Sorry. I haven't heard anything specific about Sunday. Saturday night games are generally the biggest attendance (fireworks, etc.).

Covering the Cedar Rapids Kernels for MetroSportsReport.com while my alter-ego, Jim Crikket, opines about the Twins and Kernels at Knuckleballsblog.com.

~You can get anything you want at Alice's Restaurant~

#5 diehardtwinsfan

diehardtwinsfan

Twins Moderator

• Twins Mods
  • 4,630 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 07:23 PM

Now if only we could trade Rochester for Indianapolis... I could see a lot of Twins AAA games then.