- Article: Something’s Gotta Give
Today, 05:53 PM
- Article: Vikings Journal Mailbag: Norv Turner, the Trade Deadline and Anthony Barr
Today, 05:50 PM
- Shame On You, Cook and Kanabec Counties
Today, 05:40 PM
- NFL introduces its own Lady Bing award
Today, 08:14 AM
- Article: Preaching Patience with Teddy
Yesterday, 08:09 PM
- Vegas favors (1-5) Tampa Bay over Vikings
Yesterday, 12:33 PM
- Vikings' RB Jerick McKinnon Fulfills Zimmer's Request
Yesterday, 09:16 AM
- Favre was asked to return as recently as 2013
Yesterday, 08:50 AM
- Article: Vikings Game 7 Recap: The More Things Change, the More They Stay the Same
Yesterday, 08:48 AM
- Article: Vikings Journal Monday Night Football Viewing Party
Yesterday, 07:56 AM
Posted 05 June 2013 - 12:22 PM
I think the job is Cuddy's if he wants when he retires, but who else is out there that would do a good job?
note: I am specifically looking at TV, since it's an entirely different talent to be a radio play-by-play guy. So don't turn this into a "fire Gladden" thread please.
Posted 05 June 2013 - 12:40 PM
Posted 05 June 2013 - 03:15 PM
Posted 05 June 2013 - 04:29 PM
My Ex-Twin first choice would be: Jack Morris and Tom Kelly as a team with a PBP guy but please do not require TK to wear a suit.
Posted 05 June 2013 - 04:45 PM
He would so great and it would so funny listening to Dick try to figure out what the heck Ozzie is talking about.
The only problem the Twins would not want someone with an actual opinion. They would want another yes man/suck up to the Twins.
Ozzie would certainly make games more interesting if you can understand him.
Posted 05 June 2013 - 05:25 PM
I can't stand listening to TK. I really just can't stand him period.
That's OK... I don't like the color Orange at all and my youngest Son does.
I like Rage against the Machine and I just had a conversation with someone who can't stand them because Zack De La Rocha has no sense of melody.
TK doesn't have a great voice or decent inflection... I'll give you that... but... he knows his baseball in my opinion and I like his attempts to raise the bar from a baseball intelligence standpoint and I can personally sacrifice inflection for that.