- Restaurants Near Me Des Moines
Today, 02:41 PM
- Zimmer's Freaky-Fast Friday Presser
Today, 01:46 PM
- Pictures from collective networks
Today, 11:50 AM
- This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: The Chicago Bears
Today, 11:38 AM
- This Week in the NFC North - Week 17
Today, 10:43 AM
- Should Teddy win the ROY award?
Today, 10:00 AM
- Will He/Won't He?? - Jerry Kill's future...
Today, 09:43 AM
- Article: We Wish You a Purple Christmas
Today, 09:11 AM
- Vikings Free Agency News
Today, 09:03 AM
- Notable NFL News (Cuts, signings, injuries, etc.)
Today, 09:01 AM
Article: Twins Minor League Starting Pitcher of the Month - May
Posted 05 June 2013 - 08:43 AM
Posted 05 June 2013 - 09:21 AM
Not quite a fair comparison because Gibson is achieving success at the AAA level, which is a lot more difficult than the lower levels. Still, Baxendale, Rogers, et al are providing all of us Twins fanz some definite reasons to cling to those wispy, toilet-tissue strands of hope.
Nope, it's not a 100% fair comparison. There is no 'degree of difficulty' factored into this at all. it's just looking at the monthly numbers from the level the player is at.