- Article: Vikings Journal Mailbag: Next Year's Optimism, Playing Rookies and Draft Strategy
Today, 03:45 PM
- Article: What to do With Matt Kalil
Today, 03:32 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Week 16 Rankings
Today, 02:16 PM
- Article: How Does Teddy Compare? - Version 3.0
Today, 07:52 AM
- Time to cut Blair Walsh
Today, 01:22 AM
- This Week in the NFC North - Week 16
Yesterday, 05:17 PM
- NFLPA files lawsuit against the NFL on behalf of Peterson
Yesterday, 12:30 PM
- Article: Big Week for Walsh
Yesterday, 11:28 AM
- Article: How Did the Vikings Change their Gameplan Against the Lions?
Yesterday, 11:26 AM
- Hoge is really down on Johnny Football--really down
Dec 16 2014 08:45 AM
Article: Twins Minor League Relief Pitcher of the Month - May
Posted 04 June 2013 - 04:45 AM
Regarding Baxendale...I'm bullish on his potential, too...
Let's just say I'm a big Baxendale future back-end SP backer.
Bux and Bax are going to be boffo...book it.
Edited by jokin, 04 June 2013 - 06:14 AM.
Posted 04 June 2013 - 07:18 AM
These are my favorite things to read before I go to bed every night. I make it my nightly reading. Absolutely love these write ups Seth and helps me keep my inner baseball nerd under control
Well, thank you! And, I'm glad I can help in any way. HA!
Starters and Hitters coming soon. Working those between draft articles this week.
Posted 04 June 2013 - 07:21 AM
How soon could we see Tonkin pitching for the Twins?
At this point, he could be an injury away. There aren't a lot of other 40 man roster options in the bullpen, certainly not with his kind of stuff... It'd be nice to get him a full month in Rochester and see how it goes. Looked good last night though!
Posted 05 June 2013 - 07:34 AM
In 6 games for Rochester he pitched 9.1 innings giving up 4 hits and 5 walks while striking out 11. He had several holds and did not allow a single inherited runner to score. All the while allowing only 1 unearned run for a 0.00 ERA. I think that makes him top 5 and arguably top 3 if he wasn't now a major leaguer.