- Article: Fantasy Football Week 16 Rankings
Today, 01:35 PM
- My supplementary website
Today, 12:57 PM
- Article: Vikings Journal Mailbag: Next Year's Optimism, Playing Rookies and Draft Strategy
Today, 08:47 AM
- Article: How Does Teddy Compare? - Version 3.0
Today, 07:52 AM
- Time to cut Blair Walsh
Today, 01:22 AM
- This Week in the NFC North - Week 16
Yesterday, 05:17 PM
- NFLPA files lawsuit against the NFL on behalf of Peterson
Yesterday, 12:30 PM
- Article: Big Week for Walsh
Yesterday, 11:28 AM
- Article: How Did the Vikings Change their Gameplan Against the Lions?
Yesterday, 11:26 AM
- Article: What to do With Matt Kalil
Yesterday, 09:59 AM
Article: Twins Minor League Rosters are Set
Posted 03 April 2012 - 06:23 AM
Posted 03 April 2012 - 08:03 AM
Posted 03 April 2012 - 08:07 AM
Goodmorning Seth, Couple questions regarding a few guys MIA. Did I miss Nate Fawbush getting released? He isn't on any of these rosters. I also didn't see catcher Phil Chapman anywhere. He was the GCL Twins top hitter (average) last year. One other recently signed guy who is MIA is Billy Killian? Finally, when Aaron Thompson was suspended the Twins said they were sticking with him. Is he in EST as well? As always Seth, Thanks!
Disregard Seth, I see you were posting this info as I was typing. What is the saying about great minds?
Posted 03 April 2012 - 11:00 AM
Posted 03 April 2012 - 11:48 AM
Posted 03 April 2012 - 11:54 AM
Does having Nishioka as his double play partner in Rochester hurt Brian Dozier's defensive development? Does having to wait an second or two extra at 2B on the double play while Nishioka runs around his backhand and does a spin make Dozier more likely to be injured? Wouldn't it make more sense to pair Dozier with a "normal" fielder at 2B like Chang or Dinkelman? I have a bad feeling about this...
No, Nishioka at 2B doesn't hurt Dozier's development in any way.
Posted 04 April 2012 - 04:11 PM