- Article: When Should We Start Worrying About Teddy? Not This Year
Today, 11:15 AM
- Article: Fantasy Football Week 13 Rankings
Today, 08:43 AM
- Article: Zimmer Wants Wins—Does Anyone Else?
Today, 07:01 AM
- Article: The Vikings New Number One Wide Receiver?!?
Yesterday, 07:51 PM
- Article: Vikings Journal Mailbag: David Yankey, Drafting and the Offensive Line
Yesterday, 06:21 AM
- Matt Kalil's brother Ryan comes to his defense
Nov 26 2014 04:02 PM
- Article: Where Do We Point The Finger?
Nov 26 2014 03:17 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Pants Party Podcast - Week 13
Nov 26 2014 12:48 AM
- Former Viking And Love Boat Coordinator Fred Smoot Arrested
Nov 25 2014 01:35 PM
- MUST SEE: Vikings' Matt Kalil Knocks Hat Off Fans' Head
Nov 25 2014 10:35 AM
Posted 02 April 2012 - 07:36 AM
Posted 02 April 2012 - 08:07 AM
Posted 02 April 2012 - 08:16 AM
When Mauer is catching, it'll mostly be Doumit. Versus tough left-handers, Plouffe could be there.
When Mauer isn't catching, it's harder to say. It could be Parmelee, and probably should be Parmelee, but I'm not sure Gardy will want to move him around too much given he'll be adjusting to hitting in the majors. That's probably when Revere/Plouffe would have their best chance to find some time out there.
Posted 02 April 2012 - 08:26 AM
Posted 02 April 2012 - 09:02 AM
Blogging Twins since 2007 at The Tenth Inning Stretch
Posted 02 April 2012 - 09:03 AM
Posted 02 April 2012 - 09:23 AM
Posted 02 April 2012 - 09:34 AM
Posted 02 April 2012 - 09:52 AM
Posted 03 April 2012 - 09:03 AM
Scouting Report: Power: 30, Hitting: 50, Arm: 60, Defense: 40, Speed: 40. "Line drive swing and shows good contact and on-base abilities. Double's power at his peak. Strong arm from 2B or the OF, stiff hands. Not a fast runner, but above average instincts on the bases. Skinny body doesn't look the part, but can sneak up on you. ACL surgery sapped much of his athleticism." (Probably)
Posted 03 April 2012 - 12:14 PM
Posted 03 April 2012 - 01:31 PM
Posted 03 April 2012 - 02:12 PM
Posted 03 April 2012 - 02:58 PM