Vikings Journal Forums
- QB Chandler Harnish signed to practice squad
Yesterday, 09:42 PM
- Draft day stunner.
Yesterday, 08:08 PM
- Best running back in college football
Yesterday, 04:43 PM
- Rookie Quarterback Comparison
Yesterday, 04:36 PM
- How 'bout them Gophers?
Yesterday, 02:26 PM
- Article: THE BIG QUESTION: Will Teddy Be Ready for Thursday?
Yesterday, 01:59 PM
- Vikings Offensive Review: Teddy Shines and the Offense Follows
- THE BIG QUESTION: Will Teddy Be Ready for Thursday?
- The Vikings Offense Returns Versus The Falcons
- Official Falcons vs. Vikings Game Thread
- Falcons vs. Vikings Preview: Trying To Stop The Soaring Falcons
- Fantasy Football Pants Party Podcast - Week 4
15 replies to this topic
Posted 23 May 2013 - 11:34 PM
Creating automatic censors to fix word misspellings is a decent idea.
Anyone have suggestions?
My biggest pet peeve is Parmalee.
I don't really care about general things, but when I see a thread "Arica" I just can't take it. It's not me simply be snobbish, it's about the site being at its best. It's ridiculous to even post in such a thread to continue such a thing.