Vikings Journal Forums
- NY Post: Vikings Won't Cut Peterson
Yesterday, 11:13 PM--
- Article: Minnesota Vikings Fall Short in All Three Phases Against Patriots
Yesterday, 09:05 PM--
- MUST SEE: The cover of Monday's NY Daily
Yesterday, 08:36 PM--
- Week 2 Loss in 8 Words or Less
Yesterday, 07:17 PM--
- FAAB money spent on Josh Gordon
Yesterday, 03:34 PM--
- Vikings lead NFL in player arrests
Yesterday, 03:32 PM--
Banksy ad that I really like
4 replies to this topic
Posted 24 May 2013 - 09:26 AM
I like ad/art, and in general, I like vigilante art, as I think all art is irreconcilably political. But there's a thin line in using art to criticize 'branding' and that art creating a brand for the artist. Honestly, there's something easy about the concept and execution here that makes me shrug, however much I might agree with the sentiment.
Posted 24 May 2013 - 03:49 PM
Apparently no one else is a leftist fighting against the corporatocracy in this country. Oh well.
I tend to agree with PseudoSABR on the visual concept and execution - but what the hell do I know - some say simple is better. But, I do dig the message conveyed.