- In (Baffling) Defense of Norv Turner: A Response to Football Outsiders' Near-Slight
- In Search Of: Interceptions
- Time To Cut Jerome Simpson
- Chris Kluwe, Minnesota Vikings Reach Settlement and Release Terms. Questions Remain
- Who’s Trending, Worth Defending or Might Be Ending—Week 1
- Vikings Second Year Player Progression
Opening Day Get Together?!
11 replies to this topic
Posted 01 April 2012 - 09:17 AM
Does anyone know of an Opening day (Friday 4/6 @ 2pm) gathering? I will be taking a half day that day and would enjoy watching the games with fellow Twins fans! Anything set up yet? I went to the Gleeman & Geek Spring Training get together, and enjoyed that, hoping for something along those lines...
Posted 03 April 2012 - 09:35 PM
Best of luck man, tickets are going fast and have been increasing in price, been monitoring for the past couple weeks and finally snagged a couple today that were put up somewhat cheap ($99 each for section 17)
I'll be at Pickle's in Baltimore just after noon and then Camden Yards for the event. I don't have tickets yet for any of the games, but 'scalper Bob' always hooks me up