Suddenly the Twins have a lot of walking wounded. Hicks, Willingham, Florimon, and Perkins all were on the bench at least in part because of injuries. With consecutive short starts and an extra inning game in the past week, I wonder if someone might get disabled and another pitcher brought up.
It seems that a Gibson promotion to start on Monday is not in the cards, but perhaps recalling a reliever might help the short bullpen.
- This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: The Chicago Bears
Today, 02:26 AM
- Please welcome our new moderator: Melanie (Funkytown)
Yesterday, 07:51 PM
- Notable NFL News (Cuts, signings, injuries, etc.)
Yesterday, 06:42 PM
- Zimmer's Freaky-Fast Friday Presser
Yesterday, 05:58 PM
- This Week in the NFC North - Week 17
Yesterday, 10:43 AM
- Should Teddy win the ROY award?
Yesterday, 10:00 AM
- Will He/Won't He?? - Jerry Kill's future...
Yesterday, 09:43 AM
- Article: We Wish You a Purple Christmas
Yesterday, 09:11 AM
- Vikings Free Agency News
Yesterday, 09:03 AM
- Special Teams fire and cut them all.
Dec 25 2014 07:42 PM
Subscribe to Twins Daily Email
1 reply to this topic
Posted 12 May 2013 - 04:20 PM
Maybe it's just that time of year. Now we're playing everyday instead of getting 4 snow-out/rain-outs. Unfortunately Hernandez looks to keep starting for now. Maybe we could move him to the bullpen and call up a starter? (of course, somebody else must go down, I'm not sure who though)