- Article: Clock Management Bites The Vikings Once Again
Yesterday, 07:58 PM
- Please welcome our new moderator: Melanie (Funkytown)
Yesterday, 05:40 PM
- Article: We Wish You a Purple Christmas
Yesterday, 10:55 AM
- Should Teddy win the ROY award?
Yesterday, 10:54 AM
- Article: Film Review: Teddy Dazzles While the Defense Grew Dim
Yesterday, 08:31 AM
- Article: Vikings Journal Mailbag: Salvaging Players, Fitting Zimmer's Defense, Chemistry and Draft Priorities
Yesterday, 06:15 AM
- Notable NFL News (Cuts, signings, injuries, etc.)
Yesterday, 01:03 AM
- Article: Pro Bowl Shuts Out Vikings
Dec 23 2014 11:28 PM
- Vikings Free Agency News
Dec 23 2014 07:16 PM
- Norv Turner defends his rookie QB
Dec 23 2014 12:00 PM
Spring Training - Game 32 - 3/31/ - vs Pittsburgh
Posted 31 March 2012 - 08:08 AM
Posted 31 March 2012 - 11:41 AM
Posted 31 March 2012 - 12:12 PM
Ryan Doumit is heating up at the right time. The question is will there be enough at bats for him.
That's the question. With Parmelee taking 1B and Morneau DHing, Doumit's ABs will come when he catches and if he gets any time in RF (and I expect he and Plouffe will spend most of the time there. Parmelee is taking a lot of Doumit's ABs.
Posted 31 March 2012 - 12:18 PM
I really like the offense with Parmelee starting at 1B, Morneau as the full time DH, and Plouffe and Doumit sharing time in right field. I feel bad for Revere who deserves to play everyday. My guess is Span or Revere will be traded in July when Joe Benson is ready. I also feel just terrible for Kyle Waldrop who got injured and was put on the 15 day DL. I'm scared to death of the starting rotation and bullpen. Who gets the final bullpen spot now Jeff Gray?
Edited by Fanatic Jack, 31 March 2012 - 12:26 PM.
Posted 31 March 2012 - 01:47 PM