- Article: Oh Snap! Vikings Botch the Game Late in Miami
Today, 08:11 PM
- Article: Clock Management Bites The Vikings Once Again
Today, 08:09 PM
- Special Teams fire and cut them all.
Today, 07:08 PM
- Where Should The NFL Expand?
Today, 07:07 PM
- Notable NFL News (Cuts, signings, injuries, etc.)
Today, 05:27 PM
- Please welcome our new moderator: Melanie (Funkytown)
Today, 05:23 PM
- Purple Pain Members - Start Here!
Today, 02:13 PM
- Simmons: The Vikings Cursed Cleveland
Yesterday, 09:26 PM
- Article: Vikings vs. Dolphins Preview: No Vacation in Miami
Yesterday, 12:06 PM
- Greenway to play after passing of his father...
Yesterday, 11:57 AM
Spring Training - Game 32 - 3/31/ - vs Pittsburgh
Posted 31 March 2012 - 08:08 AM
Posted 31 March 2012 - 11:41 AM
Posted 31 March 2012 - 12:12 PM
Ryan Doumit is heating up at the right time. The question is will there be enough at bats for him.
That's the question. With Parmelee taking 1B and Morneau DHing, Doumit's ABs will come when he catches and if he gets any time in RF (and I expect he and Plouffe will spend most of the time there. Parmelee is taking a lot of Doumit's ABs.
Posted 31 March 2012 - 12:18 PM
I really like the offense with Parmelee starting at 1B, Morneau as the full time DH, and Plouffe and Doumit sharing time in right field. I feel bad for Revere who deserves to play everyday. My guess is Span or Revere will be traded in July when Joe Benson is ready. I also feel just terrible for Kyle Waldrop who got injured and was put on the 15 day DL. I'm scared to death of the starting rotation and bullpen. Who gets the final bullpen spot now Jeff Gray?
Edited by Fanatic Jack, 31 March 2012 - 12:26 PM.
Posted 31 March 2012 - 01:47 PM