- Article: When Should We Start Worrying About Teddy? Not This Year
Today, 02:56 PM
- Former Viking And Love Boat Coordinator Fred Smoot Arrested
Today, 01:35 PM
- Article: Where Do We Point The Finger?
Today, 11:51 AM
- MUST SEE: Vikings' Matt Kalil Knocks Hat Off Fans' Head
Today, 10:35 AM
- REPORT: Phil Loadholt Done For Season With Torn Pec
Yesterday, 08:52 PM
- Aaron Rodgers downs a "Grape Crush" at postgame press conference...
Yesterday, 03:35 PM
- Vikings legal team working with NFL to keep AP on sidelines
Yesterday, 03:03 PM
- AWESOME --> "The Bits Of Broken Chair Trophy"
Yesterday, 03:02 PM
- Article: Recap: Nascent Defense Shines as Vikings Move Towards Establishing Identity
Yesterday, 10:51 AM
- Article: Packers vs. Vikings preview: Time to Chill Out
Yesterday, 08:54 AM
Spring Training - Game 32 - 3/31/ - vs Pittsburgh
Posted 31 March 2012 - 08:08 AM
Posted 31 March 2012 - 11:41 AM
Posted 31 March 2012 - 12:12 PM
Ryan Doumit is heating up at the right time. The question is will there be enough at bats for him.
That's the question. With Parmelee taking 1B and Morneau DHing, Doumit's ABs will come when he catches and if he gets any time in RF (and I expect he and Plouffe will spend most of the time there. Parmelee is taking a lot of Doumit's ABs.
Posted 31 March 2012 - 12:18 PM
I really like the offense with Parmelee starting at 1B, Morneau as the full time DH, and Plouffe and Doumit sharing time in right field. I feel bad for Revere who deserves to play everyday. My guess is Span or Revere will be traded in July when Joe Benson is ready. I also feel just terrible for Kyle Waldrop who got injured and was put on the 15 day DL. I'm scared to death of the starting rotation and bullpen. Who gets the final bullpen spot now Jeff Gray?
Edited by Fanatic Jack, 31 March 2012 - 12:26 PM.
Posted 31 March 2012 - 01:47 PM