- NCAA vs Autographs
Today, 12:04 AM
- Article: Preaching Patience with Teddy
Yesterday, 07:49 PM
- This Week in the NFC North - Week 8
Yesterday, 07:07 PM
- Article: Something’s Gotta Give
Yesterday, 05:53 PM
- Article: Vikings Journal Mailbag: Norv Turner, the Trade Deadline and Anthony Barr
Yesterday, 05:50 PM
- Shame On You, Cook and Kanabec Counties
Yesterday, 05:40 PM
- NFL introduces its own Lady Bing award
Yesterday, 08:14 AM
- Vegas favors (1-5) Tampa Bay over Vikings
Oct 21 2014 12:33 PM
- Vikings' RB Jerick McKinnon Fulfills Zimmer's Request
Oct 21 2014 09:16 AM
- Favre was asked to return as recently as 2013
Oct 21 2014 08:50 AM
Posted 30 March 2012 - 06:49 PM
Edited by Highabove, 30 March 2012 - 06:58 PM.
Posted 30 March 2012 - 08:29 PM
I find it hard to believe that a young Man who has the Athletic ability to be a Major League Catcher, cannot do better at the Plate.
Does he work on his hitting in the off Season? Anything less then five days a week with a Hitting Instructor would be disappointing.
It comes down to( how bad do you want it?). Hopefully he does.
with what they're doing in the lineup, I'm predicting butera to be in Rochester
Posted 30 March 2012 - 11:08 PM
Posted 31 March 2012 - 09:40 AM
"Of all the options for that 25th spot, I still think Butera is the most likely, but it's still less than 50/50 he makes it."
If there are more than two options, then the most likely guy to make it doesn't necessarily need to have a better than 50% chance to win. See? :-)