- Barr Out for the Remainder of the Season with Knee Surgery
Today, 01:52 PM
- Article: How Does Teddy Compare? - Version 3.0
Today, 01:29 PM
- Time to cut Blair Walsh
Today, 11:19 AM
- Norv Turner defends his rookie QB
Today, 11:17 AM
- Article: What to do With Matt Kalil
Yesterday, 09:57 PM
- Hoge is really down on Johnny Football--really down
Yesterday, 09:00 PM
- Article: Vikings Journal Mailbag: Next Year's Optimism, Playing Rookies and Draft Strategy
Yesterday, 07:24 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Week 16 Rankings
Yesterday, 02:16 PM
- This Week in the NFC North - Week 16
Dec 17 2014 05:17 PM
- NFLPA files lawsuit against the NFL on behalf of Peterson
Dec 17 2014 12:30 PM
Posted 30 March 2012 - 06:49 PM
Edited by Highabove, 30 March 2012 - 06:58 PM.
Posted 30 March 2012 - 08:29 PM
I find it hard to believe that a young Man who has the Athletic ability to be a Major League Catcher, cannot do better at the Plate.
Does he work on his hitting in the off Season? Anything less then five days a week with a Hitting Instructor would be disappointing.
It comes down to( how bad do you want it?). Hopefully he does.
with what they're doing in the lineup, I'm predicting butera to be in Rochester
Posted 30 March 2012 - 11:08 PM
Posted 31 March 2012 - 09:40 AM
"Of all the options for that 25th spot, I still think Butera is the most likely, but it's still less than 50/50 he makes it."
If there are more than two options, then the most likely guy to make it doesn't necessarily need to have a better than 50% chance to win. See? :-)