- Article: Adrian Peterson/NFLPA Submit Letter of Appeal to NFL
Yesterday, 11:11 PM
- Article: NFL Suspends Adrian Peterson for Remainder of 2014 Season
Yesterday, 03:08 PM
- Would the Vikings have made the playoffs if Adrian Peterson was playing?
Yesterday, 02:58 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Week 12 Rankings
Yesterday, 12:05 PM
- Peterson's Mea Culpa Tour Is Starting A Little Late
Yesterday, 11:31 AM
- Article: Vikings are Young and a Bit Restless
Yesterday, 07:00 AM
- What's the Vikings biggest position of need?
Nov 20 2014 09:18 PM
- Article: Green Bay's Recent Domination of Vikings Is Eye Opening
Nov 20 2014 08:52 PM
- Why Wouldn't Vikings Want AP Back Next Year?
Nov 20 2014 07:20 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Pants Party Podcast - Week 12
Nov 20 2014 02:13 PM
Article: Position Analysis: Relief Pitcher
Posted 30 March 2012 - 05:55 AM
Edited by twinswon1991, 30 March 2012 - 06:07 AM.
Posted 30 March 2012 - 07:46 AM
Posted 30 March 2012 - 08:25 AM
Posted 30 March 2012 - 09:17 AM
Posted 30 March 2012 - 01:25 PM
It wouldn't completely surprise me if the Twins' bully ranked in the top third in the AL in team ERA this season. That's how fickle things can be. And think of the surplus of arms in Rochester, all of them only slightly "worse" candidates: Gutierrez, Guerra, Burnett, Waldrop, Slama, Fien, Manship, Robertson, Oliveros...
I hope they are sellers (for prospects only) at the trade deadline. Frankly, I'd "dangle" the whole 40-man roster to see if someone will overpay for something...
+1 dangle. I'd cover Capps with leeches and troll him past every GM in baseball.
It's probably asking too much, but it would be nice if Ryan would remember that the "proven closer" label is one of the most meaningless in baseball, and yet something that some organization is willing to overpay for, in terms of money or talent, or both.
Posted 01 April 2012 - 01:08 PM
Posted 01 April 2012 - 01:47 PM
Posted 02 April 2012 - 09:49 AM
I doubt the bullpen will be worse only because the 2011 pen set the bar very low.
Can someone explain why TR gave up a 1st round pick to sign a closer on a likely 70 win team???? Oh yeah, its because Capps is a NICE GUY! What a way to run a franchise.
This is the first comment I've seen by "Twinswon1991" on this entire blog that is remotely positive, and it's still not 100% constructive - if you are so negative on the Twins, without anything positive/constructive to add please keep your comments to yourself.
Don't get me wrong, I appreciate your ability to call out B.S., that is needed from time to time, but try to sprinkle in some positive posts as well!
Edited by tjgrob, 02 April 2012 - 10:01 AM.