- In (Baffling) Defense of Norv Turner: A Response to Football Outsiders' Near-Slight
- In Search Of: Interceptions
- Time To Cut Jerome Simpson
- Chris Kluwe, Minnesota Vikings Reach Settlement and Release Terms. Questions Remain
- Who’s Trending, Worth Defending or Might Be Ending—Week 1
- Vikings Second Year Player Progression
14 replies to this topic
Posted 29 March 2012 - 09:38 PM
Pitcher: Capps (Swarzak close second) -- just because my head tells me that neither will have a great year, but my heart believes otherwise. Player: Casilla -- because I don't have any expectations other than mediocrity and know that Alexi can play well above par if motivated? focused? wearing 3/4 sleeves? I don't know what it takes.
Edited by Ultima Ratio, 29 March 2012 - 09:44 PM.
Man is born free, but everywhere he is in chains.
Posted 29 March 2012 - 11:49 PM
If Liriano continues to pitch to spots, he could win 18 games. If Hughes gets extended playing time, he could hit 20 home runs, and I think he will play solid infield. I also think Plouffe is capable of playing good corner outfield, and can hit 20 taters if he gets over 400 AB.
Posted 30 March 2012 - 08:08 AM
ROY will be tough in the AL but I think Parmalee is in for a nice Doug Mientkiewicz season (like his 02 or 03). I think Willingham will learn a couple of magic tricks before the season starts so that he can bring that Cuddyer intangible to the lockerroom. Likely upping his WAR from about 2-2.5 to 3 or more.