Vikings Journal Forums
- Nickname for Teddy Bridgewater
Yesterday, 10:58 PM
- Rookie Quarterback Comparison
Yesterday, 07:30 PM
- Article: Assessing the Offensive Weapons for Teddy and Why it Doesn't Matter
Yesterday, 07:24 PM
- NFL: Chiefs' Abdullah Should Not Have Been Penalized
Yesterday, 06:07 PM
- MUST SEE: Brett Favre's new commercial
Yesterday, 04:03 PM
- Favre Picks Packers in a "Lopsided" Win
Yesterday, 03:59 PM
- Assessing the Offensive Weapons for Teddy and Why it Doesn't Matter
- Vikings Offensive Review: Teddy Shines and the Offense Follows
- THE BIG QUESTION: Will Teddy Be Ready for Thursday?
- The Vikings Offense Returns Versus The Falcons
- Official Falcons vs. Vikings Game Thread
- Falcons vs. Vikings Preview: Trying To Stop The Soaring Falcons
Idea to stop spammers
3 replies to this topic
Posted 29 March 2012 - 09:19 AM
This is something I have used on other forums. Whenever a new account is created, they are not able to post in any threads until an admin changes their authority. We could create a thread that they can post in so they can prove they are not a spammer, then they can be promoted. The down sides of this is it does create more work for the admins since they have to approve everyone, plus it might deter some people from starting an account knowing they have to do this. It should clear out any spam accounts though. Thoughts?
I bent my wookie...