- Time to cut Blair Walsh
Today, 01:22 AM
- This Week in the NFC North - Week 16
Yesterday, 05:17 PM
- NFLPA files lawsuit against the NFL on behalf of Peterson
Yesterday, 12:30 PM
- Article: What to do With Matt Kalil
Yesterday, 09:59 AM
- Hoge is really down on Johnny Football--really down
Dec 16 2014 08:45 AM
- Article: Missed Opportunities Catch Up With Vikings in Detroit
Dec 15 2014 09:53 AM
- Article: Vikings vs. Lions Game Thread
Dec 15 2014 07:56 AM
- Article: Lions Pick and Kick Their Way to a Win Over the Vikings
Dec 14 2014 09:23 PM
- Juan Castro > Blair Walsh
Dec 14 2014 06:04 PM
- Article: Vikings vs. Lions Preview: Taking Small Steps
Dec 14 2014 05:47 PM
Has anyone else noticed Butera hasn't started an A game lately?
Posted 28 March 2012 - 04:42 PM
Posted 28 March 2012 - 05:08 PM
Blogging Twins since 2007 at The Tenth Inning Stretch
Posted 28 March 2012 - 05:33 PM
I've taken a liking to your accessive information!
Another little tidbit from today (which would not be obvious unless you were there, or had access but even those with access did not report) .... So methinks that the Butera is about ready to go to Rochester. Word also has it that Chris Herrmann is reporting to New Britain, so that makes much more sense...
Posted 29 March 2012 - 04:10 PM
Posted 29 March 2012 - 06:26 PM
Hopefully Gardy has realized that with Morneau being primarily the DH, that Doumit is principally a position player - meaning, he doesn't risk losing his DH by moving Doumit behind the plate during a game. A third catcher - particularly if he can't hit - is a luxury the Twins cannot afford. Besides, I've never thought that losing the DH late in the game is that big a deal - so what if you play NL ball for a couple innings?!
Hopefully Gardy realizes that any time Butera is in the lineup, he's basically losing the DH position anyway, because he has hitter in the lineup who provides roughly what an NL pitcher provides.