- Article: When Should We Start Worrying About Teddy? Not This Year
Today, 10:20 AM
- Article: Fantasy Football Week 13 Rankings
Today, 08:13 AM
- Article: Vikings Journal Mailbag: David Yankey, Drafting and the Offensive Line
Today, 06:21 AM
- Matt Kalil's brother Ryan comes to his defense
Yesterday, 04:02 PM
- Article: Where Do We Point The Finger?
Yesterday, 03:17 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Pants Party Podcast - Week 13
Yesterday, 12:48 AM
- Former Viking And Love Boat Coordinator Fred Smoot Arrested
Nov 25 2014 01:35 PM
- MUST SEE: Vikings' Matt Kalil Knocks Hat Off Fans' Head
Nov 25 2014 10:35 AM
- REPORT: Phil Loadholt Done For Season With Torn Pec
Nov 24 2014 08:52 PM
- Aaron Rodgers downs a "Grape Crush" at postgame press conference...
Nov 24 2014 03:35 PM
Has anyone else noticed Butera hasn't started an A game lately?
Posted 28 March 2012 - 04:42 PM
Posted 28 March 2012 - 05:08 PM
Blogging Twins since 2007 at The Tenth Inning Stretch
Posted 28 March 2012 - 05:33 PM
I've taken a liking to your accessive information!
Another little tidbit from today (which would not be obvious unless you were there, or had access but even those with access did not report) .... So methinks that the Butera is about ready to go to Rochester. Word also has it that Chris Herrmann is reporting to New Britain, so that makes much more sense...
Posted 29 March 2012 - 04:10 PM
Posted 29 March 2012 - 06:26 PM
Hopefully Gardy has realized that with Morneau being primarily the DH, that Doumit is principally a position player - meaning, he doesn't risk losing his DH by moving Doumit behind the plate during a game. A third catcher - particularly if he can't hit - is a luxury the Twins cannot afford. Besides, I've never thought that losing the DH late in the game is that big a deal - so what if you play NL ball for a couple innings?!
Hopefully Gardy realizes that any time Butera is in the lineup, he's basically losing the DH position anyway, because he has hitter in the lineup who provides roughly what an NL pitcher provides.