- Article: Where Do We Point The Finger?
Today, 09:33 AM
- Article: Packers vs. Vikings preview: Time to Chill Out
Today, 08:54 AM
- Vikings legal team working with NFL to keep AP on sidelines
Today, 08:18 AM
- Article: Pack Puts Away the Vikings with Ease
Yesterday, 10:19 PM
- Article: Packers vs. Vikings Game Thread
Yesterday, 05:05 PM
- Article: Vikings are Young and a Bit Restless
Yesterday, 11:44 AM
- Where Should The NFL Expand?
Yesterday, 11:16 AM
- Article: Fantasy Football Week 12 Rankings
Yesterday, 08:46 AM
- Would the Vikings have made the playoffs if Adrian Peterson was playing?
Nov 22 2014 11:23 AM
- Article: Preparing For Life Without Adrian Peterson
Nov 22 2014 11:10 AM
What team will take a big step back this year?
Posted 28 March 2012 - 06:32 AM
Posted 28 March 2012 - 06:35 AM
Posted 28 March 2012 - 07:19 AM
Posted 28 March 2012 - 07:44 AM
What team will take a big, Twins-like drop in 2012?
Not sure Twins' like, but:
will be much worse than they were. If I were to pick the single-biggest drop, I'd say Cardinals
Blogging Twins since 2007 at The Tenth Inning Stretch
Posted 28 March 2012 - 08:27 AM
I agree that it might bite them, but in the case of the Tigers, they're probably only going to go from first to second, or maybe third. Unless Verlander finds himself on the DL for the majority of the season, I just don't see the Tigers losing 99 games. Although, I wouldn't mind seeing the Tigers lose 99 games again.
I think the Tigers emphasis on hitters who can't play defense (Prince Fielder, Miguel Cabrerra, Delmon Young, etc) is going to come back and bite them in the ass.
After the Cardinals and the Braves, it kind of turns from educated guesses to complete guesses. Maybe the Yankees as A-Rod and Jeter fail to put up any numbers at all? Maybe the Red Sox due to a new manager and limited starting pitching depth? Like I said, complete guess work.
You can come up with statistics to prove anything. Forty percent of all people know that.
Posted 28 March 2012 - 01:44 PM
Posted 28 March 2012 - 02:26 PM
Posted 28 March 2012 - 08:34 PM
Posted 28 March 2012 - 10:21 PM
Posted 29 March 2012 - 12:43 PM