- Article: Fantasy Football Week 16 Rankings
Today, 02:16 PM
- Article: What to do With Matt Kalil
Today, 01:47 PM
- My supplementary website
Today, 12:57 PM
- Article: Vikings Journal Mailbag: Next Year's Optimism, Playing Rookies and Draft Strategy
Today, 08:47 AM
- Article: How Does Teddy Compare? - Version 3.0
Today, 07:52 AM
- Time to cut Blair Walsh
Today, 01:22 AM
- This Week in the NFC North - Week 16
Yesterday, 05:17 PM
- NFLPA files lawsuit against the NFL on behalf of Peterson
Yesterday, 12:30 PM
- Article: Big Week for Walsh
Yesterday, 11:28 AM
- Article: How Did the Vikings Change their Gameplan Against the Lions?
Yesterday, 11:26 AM
Who will be the Twins' RH setup pitcher?
Posted 27 March 2012 - 11:10 PM
Posted 28 March 2012 - 06:04 AM
Posted 29 March 2012 - 12:38 PM
The way things look right now, Swarzak will probably start the season in the rotation in place of either Baker or Marquis.
I agree. It is looking more and more like the Twins might have to patch together the back end of the rotation to start the year.