- Would the Vikings have made the playoffs if Adrian Peterson was playing?
Yesterday, 11:23 AM
- Article: Preparing For Life Without Adrian Peterson
Yesterday, 11:10 AM
- Article: Adrian Peterson/NFLPA Submit Letter of Appeal to NFL
Nov 21 2014 11:11 PM
- Article: NFL Suspends Adrian Peterson for Remainder of 2014 Season
Nov 21 2014 03:08 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Week 12 Rankings
Nov 21 2014 12:05 PM
- Peterson's Mea Culpa Tour Is Starting A Little Late
Nov 21 2014 11:31 AM
- Article: Vikings are Young and a Bit Restless
Nov 21 2014 07:00 AM
- What's the Vikings biggest position of need?
Nov 20 2014 09:18 PM
- Article: Green Bay's Recent Domination of Vikings Is Eye Opening
Nov 20 2014 08:52 PM
- Why Wouldn't Vikings Want AP Back Next Year?
Nov 20 2014 07:20 PM
Subscribe to Twins Daily Email
Article: Gleeman & the Geek Ep 34: Schmoes, Schlubs and Schmucks
8 replies to this topic
Posted 27 March 2012 - 09:38 AM
Thanks for the Podcasts guys. It gets me through a morning of Spreadsheets and numbers crunching once a week. May I suggest a Podcast from a Snappers game this year, of course someone would need to drive Aaron. Maybe a multi part cast recorded in the car on the way down with stops at various Wisconsin watering holes. I would choose some Brew pubs, Eau Claire has one just off the Interstate, the Dells has one and Madison has a couple that stand out, but you could choose some small town pubs with a less "cosmopolitan" feel then what would find in the Big City of Eau Claire. I have a feeling the outtakes would become the thing of legend. Either way it would be fun to hear one done down here while Sano and Rosario are around.
Posted 27 March 2012 - 03:59 PM
Aaron seems to really get whipped about about the idea that the Twins are making their player evaluations based only on a few innings in spring training. This seems to be an invalid assumption. I assume that the Twins have the same "history" information that Aaron has and that information also goes into their evaluation. He is arguing sample size but what other factors should go into the decison making model? For any player, attitude, work ethic, previous history, fit would all make some sense to factor into the decison as to whether a player should make the major league roster or not. I guess what I would like to hear is what Aaron's decison making model should be in spring training? What would his system be?