- Former Viking And Love Boat Coordinator Fred Smoot Arrested
Today, 01:35 PM
- Article: Where Do We Point The Finger?
Today, 11:51 AM
- MUST SEE: Vikings' Matt Kalil Knocks Hat Off Fans' Head
Today, 10:35 AM
- REPORT: Phil Loadholt Done For Season With Torn Pec
Yesterday, 08:52 PM
- Aaron Rodgers downs a "Grape Crush" at postgame press conference...
Yesterday, 03:35 PM
- Vikings legal team working with NFL to keep AP on sidelines
Yesterday, 03:03 PM
- AWESOME --> "The Bits Of Broken Chair Trophy"
Yesterday, 03:02 PM
- Article: Recap: Nascent Defense Shines as Vikings Move Towards Establishing Identity
Yesterday, 10:51 AM
- Article: Packers vs. Vikings preview: Time to Chill Out
Yesterday, 08:54 AM
- Article: Pack Puts Away the Vikings with Ease
Nov 23 2014 10:19 PM
Posted 26 March 2012 - 09:02 AM
Posted 26 March 2012 - 11:53 AM
Ben Zobrist a very mediocre player again kills Twins....Hey Gardy you fat idiot how about plunking him..This craphole coaching staff just not smart enough to figure it out.. Typical Baker will be so glad when this guy is gone..
Because the solution to this team's problems is beaning people? I think you're a little too worked up over a spring game there, my friend.
Posted 26 March 2012 - 12:34 PM
Posted 26 March 2012 - 12:45 PM
Posted 26 March 2012 - 12:59 PM
1-3 for Morneau, doubled Mauer to 3rd with 1 out in the fifth.
Thanks for the update! My work is remarkably adept at keeping us off of all the websites where I could get that information . . . .
Twins Fan From Afar
Providing Twins and Rock Cats Coverage
http://twinsfanfroma...gspot.com<br />Follow me on Twitter: @MNfanfromafar