- New site
Today, 05:14 AM
- Adult galleries
Today, 12:06 AM
- Special Teams fire and cut them all.
Yesterday, 07:42 PM
- Should Teddy win the ROY award?
Yesterday, 06:27 PM
- Please welcome our new moderator: Melanie (Funkytown)
Yesterday, 10:56 AM
- Purple Pain Members - Start Here!
Yesterday, 09:57 AM
- Notable NFL News (Cuts, signings, injuries, etc.)
Yesterday, 06:11 AM
- Vikings Free Agency News
Yesterday, 06:06 AM
- Article: We Wish You a Purple Christmas
Yesterday, 05:48 AM
- Article: Clock Management Bites The Vikings Once Again
Dec 24 2014 07:58 PM
Posted 26 March 2012 - 09:02 AM
Posted 26 March 2012 - 11:53 AM
Ben Zobrist a very mediocre player again kills Twins....Hey Gardy you fat idiot how about plunking him..This craphole coaching staff just not smart enough to figure it out.. Typical Baker will be so glad when this guy is gone..
Because the solution to this team's problems is beaning people? I think you're a little too worked up over a spring game there, my friend.
Posted 26 March 2012 - 12:34 PM
Posted 26 March 2012 - 12:45 PM
Posted 26 March 2012 - 12:59 PM
1-3 for Morneau, doubled Mauer to 3rd with 1 out in the fifth.
Thanks for the update! My work is remarkably adept at keeping us off of all the websites where I could get that information . . . .
Twins Fan From Afar
Providing Twins and Rock Cats Coverage
http://twinsfanfroma...gspot.com<br />Follow me on Twitter: @MNfanfromafar