Vikings Journal Forums
- Governor Dayton Calls for Vikings to suspend Adrian Peterson
Today, 11:29 AM
- Article: Can Matt Asiata Really Bear the Backup Burden?
Today, 11:23 AM
- Radisson Hotels Suspends Relationship with the Vikings
Today, 11:22 AM
- What's the Deal with Matt Kalil?
Today, 10:28 AM
- An Open Letter to Zygi and Rick
Today, 10:27 AM
- WATCH: Keith Olbermann Takes On Adrian Peterson
Today, 10:26 AM
De Vries on the DL, who starts now?
5 replies to this topic
Posted 05 April 2013 - 02:15 PM
Cole De Vries was put on the IR today. He was slated to pitch tomorrow, but now nobody knows for sure who will. I would like to see P. J. Walters, but he's not on the 40 man roster. Pedro Hernandez looks like the top option. What do you think?Notebook: Cole De Vries scratched, headed to DL with sore forearm - Minnesota Twins news | 1500 ESPN Twin Cities ? Minnesota Sports News & Opinion (Twins, Vikings, Wolves, Wild, Gophers) | Sportswire: Minnesota Twins
Posted 05 April 2013 - 05:34 PM
Oh... never knew that.
Worley was always slated for SAT w/Cole on Sunday. Its gonna be Pedro Hernandez as PJ got rocked last nite in ROC & isn't worth losing someone on the 40 man roster.
However, will Pedro Hernandez get some innings in the bullpen? (if it's him?)
I was pretty sure he worked out as a starter, so maybe he can be a long reliever.