- Article: Adrian Peterson/NFLPA Submit Letter of Appeal to NFL
Yesterday, 11:11 PM
- Article: NFL Suspends Adrian Peterson for Remainder of 2014 Season
Yesterday, 03:08 PM
- Would the Vikings have made the playoffs if Adrian Peterson was playing?
Yesterday, 02:58 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Week 12 Rankings
Yesterday, 12:05 PM
- Peterson's Mea Culpa Tour Is Starting A Little Late
Yesterday, 11:31 AM
- Article: Vikings are Young and a Bit Restless
Yesterday, 07:00 AM
- What's the Vikings biggest position of need?
Nov 20 2014 09:18 PM
- Article: Green Bay's Recent Domination of Vikings Is Eye Opening
Nov 20 2014 08:52 PM
- Why Wouldn't Vikings Want AP Back Next Year?
Nov 20 2014 07:20 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Pants Party Podcast - Week 12
Nov 20 2014 02:13 PM
Subscribe to Twins Daily Email
Article: Position Analysis: Designated Hitter
3 replies to this topic
Posted 26 March 2012 - 07:03 PM
Your DH write up provides an succinct snapshot of the furious bubbling of Twins Soup swirling in Gardy's cauldron. I enjoyed the article, Nick. Thanks for your continued dedication to making Twins Daily the fantastic source of baseball scribblings that it has become.
Posted 26 March 2012 - 09:38 PM
I'll second that I am really enjoying this site and your 'position analysis' pieces. I'm unsure that the projected regular rotation of positions will serve the players and the team well. Rotating/platooning DH/OF did not work well for the WSox last year... though I think our pieces are offensively better than theirs. With all these moving pieces and disparate roles, leadership and age this year, I'm looking for the glue or lube (if you will, and you will won't you?), depending on the metaphor, as a significant 'intangible' this year.