- In (Baffling) Defense of Norv Turner: A Response to Football Outsiders' Near-Slight
- In Search Of: Interceptions
- Time To Cut Jerome Simpson
- Chris Kluwe, Minnesota Vikings Reach Settlement and Release Terms. Questions Remain
- Who’s Trending, Worth Defending or Might Be Ending—Week 1
- Vikings Second Year Player Progression
Article: Position Analysis: Designated Hitter
3 replies to this topic
Posted 26 March 2012 - 07:03 PM
Your DH write up provides an succinct snapshot of the furious bubbling of Twins Soup swirling in Gardy's cauldron. I enjoyed the article, Nick. Thanks for your continued dedication to making Twins Daily the fantastic source of baseball scribblings that it has become.
Posted 26 March 2012 - 09:38 PM
I'll second that I am really enjoying this site and your 'position analysis' pieces. I'm unsure that the projected regular rotation of positions will serve the players and the team well. Rotating/platooning DH/OF did not work well for the WSox last year... though I think our pieces are offensively better than theirs. With all these moving pieces and disparate roles, leadership and age this year, I'm looking for the glue or lube (if you will, and you will won't you?), depending on the metaphor, as a significant 'intangible' this year.