Providing independent coverage of the Minnesota Twins.
The same great Twins Daily coverage, now for the Vikings.

The Store

Photo

ballplayer:pelotero screening and Q&A with directors+ Opening Day Party 4/1/13 (NYC)

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 SpiritofVodkaDave

SpiritofVodkaDave

• Members
  • 4,134 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 05:35 AM

http://deadspin.com/...aganz-462965368

So thought I would pass this along since there has been quite a bit of chatter about the film. My company along with Deadspin are hosting an opening day MLB party in the east village this upcoming Monday from 1pm to 1am. If any of you Twins fans are around it would be great to catch the Twins game followed by the film screening.

The rest of the details are on the link above at the attached image (assuming I upload it correctly!

Also if you come up to me and say you are a Twinsdaily reader I will certainly be sure to give you some free beers from our beer sponsor which looks to be brooklyn brewery. I will be the tall sexy drink of water most likely in Diamond Centric's 1991 Kirby Puckett Shirt or a Gate F shirt (Thought that might be to much like wearing a bands t-shirt to their concert)

Posted Image

#2 raindog

raindog

• Members
  • 302 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 06:50 AM

Awesome stuff. I wish I could be there.

#3 SpiritofVodkaDave

SpiritofVodkaDave

• Members
  • 4,134 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 11:21 PM

Awesome stuff. I wish I could be there.

Thanks for the kind words, what part of the country are you in? We plan on doing similar events in about 10 different cities over the next 3-4 months.

#4 ChiTownTwinsFan

ChiTownTwinsFan

Moderation in all things ...

• Twins Mods
  • 5,777 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 11:36 PM

Thanks for the kind words, what part of the country are you in? We plan on doing similar events in about 10 different cities over the next 3-4 months.

Chicago?

#5 SpiritofVodkaDave

SpiritofVodkaDave

• Members
  • 4,134 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 11:39 PM

Chicago?

Yup, Chicago for sure!

(also I am not speaking for Ball Player Pelotero on this) its in regards to MLB and other sport(s) parties.

#6 raindog

raindog

• Members
  • 302 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 09:27 AM

Colorado Springs. Denver is just an hour up the road, though.