3. Correia will be alright... Just alright... And everyone will still hate him.
4. Hicks will get the job done... Nothing jaw dropping... We will worry about him for a stretch but he will get it together because of his patience at the plate. All in All... Just a decent rookie year as he starts down his MLB path.
5. Plouffe will hit 34 homers
3) You must be referring to the "new all right", you know: 4-5 runs given up over 5-6 innings, just sufficient enough to at least keep the Twins in the game...
4) Hicks has shown enough this spring, that the alternatives, what few there are, would be woefully worse, no matter how much he might struggle at times. Maybe one short-term "demotion" is possible, but he'd be called back up a lot faster than Parmelee was last year.
5) I'm still wondering if that month happened last year or was it all a dream. Bruno might be the key here in making your prediction come to fruition, you get both Plouffe and Parmelee mashing down at the bottom of the order and the season will become a lot more enjoyable.