Providing independent coverage of the Minnesota Twins.
The same great Twins Daily coverage, now for the Vikings.

The Store

Photo

Spring Breakers

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 SpiritofVodkaDave

SpiritofVodkaDave

• Members
  • 4,134 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 09:24 AM

I suggest watching this film. Wow.

#2 10PagesOfClearBlueSky

10PagesOfClearBlueSky

• Members
  • 102 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 01:03 PM

Hahahahahaha. I now know exactly which filter to use when reading everything you write.

#3 biggentleben

biggentleben

• Members
  • 1,033 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 07:33 PM

I looked it up on IMDB. First movie in the "others who liked this movie also liked" category: Kids. Hmmmm.
Staff Writer for Tomahawktake.com, come check it out!

#4 SpiritofVodkaDave

SpiritofVodkaDave

• Members
  • 4,134 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 09:21 PM

I looked it up on IMDB. First movie in the "others who liked this movie also liked" category: Kids. Hmmmm.

You realize that the director/writer of this film was the writer of the critically acclaimed/important movie titled: KIDS right? The one about AIDS and the one that gave Rosario Dawson her start? You realize that right? Oh, you don't? Shocking. You obiviously know nothing of this film, it's subject matter or the overall message/theme of the film. You are sorta like a brain-dead Braves fan who for some reason spends his free time coming to a Twins based message boa.....oh wait.

Anyways, I wouldn't expect much else coming from you, I remember when you ruined our fun in that one thread back in the day (the drunken rambling thread) since that one guy mentioned he celebrated 4/20 and you compared it bizarrely to speeding in a car or something stupid like that.

Edited by SpiritofVodkaDave, 24 March 2013 - 09:25 PM.

#5 10PagesOfClearBlueSky

10PagesOfClearBlueSky

• Members
  • 102 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 09:47 PM

You realize that the director/writer of this film was the writer of the critically acclaimed/important movie titled: KIDS right? The one about AIDS and the one that gave Rosario Dawson her start? You realize that right? Oh, you don't? Shocking. You obiviously know nothing of this film, it's subject matter or the overall message/theme of the film. You are sorta like a brain-dead Braves fan who for some reason spends his free time coming to a Twins based message boa.....oh wait.

Anyways, I wouldn't expect much else coming from you, I remember when you ruined our fun in that one thread back in the day (the drunken rambling thread) since that one guy mentioned he celebrated 4/20 and you compared it bizarrely to speeding in a car or something stupid like that.

#6 glunn

glunn

Head Moderator

• Twins Mods
  • 5,259 posts
  • LocationBeverly Hills, CA

Posted 24 March 2013 - 11:38 PM

Because it is so full of policy violations and bickering, I am closing this thread.