- Article: Adrian Peterson/NFLPA Submit Letter of Appeal to NFL
Yesterday, 11:11 PM
- Article: NFL Suspends Adrian Peterson for Remainder of 2014 Season
Yesterday, 03:08 PM
- Would the Vikings have made the playoffs if Adrian Peterson was playing?
Yesterday, 02:58 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Week 12 Rankings
Yesterday, 12:05 PM
- Peterson's Mea Culpa Tour Is Starting A Little Late
Yesterday, 11:31 AM
- Article: Vikings are Young and a Bit Restless
Yesterday, 07:00 AM
- What's the Vikings biggest position of need?
Nov 20 2014 09:18 PM
- Article: Green Bay's Recent Domination of Vikings Is Eye Opening
Nov 20 2014 08:52 PM
- Why Wouldn't Vikings Want AP Back Next Year?
Nov 20 2014 07:20 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Pants Party Podcast - Week 12
Nov 20 2014 02:13 PM
Article: The Church of Baseball
Posted 23 March 2012 - 09:28 PM
Posted 24 March 2012 - 09:25 AM
It must be awesome to own a piece of space in that ballpark before we fill the seats.
A few other staff members are scattered here and there, wiping bird crap off seats and turning on soda fountains.
In the past I worked at the Minneapolis Institute of Arts and have some similar feelings about the museum before the morning rush of toddlers and teens occupied the galleries.
Great piece of writing!
Edited by Neinstein, 24 March 2012 - 09:29 AM.
Posted 24 March 2012 - 11:09 AM
Posted 24 March 2012 - 04:18 PM
I totally agree with this. It irks my friends a bit that I always refuse to hang out with them before the game in left field, but I enjoy going to the upper deck in center field and hanging out with the usher there. He's nearly old enough to be my grandfather, but him and I chat for about 20 minutes about anything that comes to mind.
That usher in centerfield is such a nice guy. I've chatted with him a few times during games.
Posted 24 March 2012 - 07:23 PM
Posted 26 March 2012 - 08:23 AM