- Unencumbered galleries
Today, 12:25 AM
- Article: Clock Management Bites The Vikings Once Again
Yesterday, 07:58 PM
- Please welcome our new moderator: Melanie (Funkytown)
Yesterday, 05:40 PM
- Article: We Wish You a Purple Christmas
Yesterday, 10:55 AM
- Should Teddy win the ROY award?
Yesterday, 10:54 AM
- Article: Film Review: Teddy Dazzles While the Defense Grew Dim
Yesterday, 08:31 AM
- Article: Vikings Journal Mailbag: Salvaging Players, Fitting Zimmer's Defense, Chemistry and Draft Priorities
Yesterday, 06:15 AM
- Notable NFL News (Cuts, signings, injuries, etc.)
Yesterday, 01:03 AM
- Article: Pro Bowl Shuts Out Vikings
Dec 23 2014 11:28 PM
- Vikings Free Agency News
Dec 23 2014 07:16 PM
Article: The Church of Baseball
Posted 23 March 2012 - 09:28 PM
Posted 24 March 2012 - 09:25 AM
It must be awesome to own a piece of space in that ballpark before we fill the seats.
A few other staff members are scattered here and there, wiping bird crap off seats and turning on soda fountains.
In the past I worked at the Minneapolis Institute of Arts and have some similar feelings about the museum before the morning rush of toddlers and teens occupied the galleries.
Great piece of writing!
Edited by Neinstein, 24 March 2012 - 09:29 AM.
Posted 24 March 2012 - 11:09 AM
Posted 24 March 2012 - 04:18 PM
I totally agree with this. It irks my friends a bit that I always refuse to hang out with them before the game in left field, but I enjoy going to the upper deck in center field and hanging out with the usher there. He's nearly old enough to be my grandfather, but him and I chat for about 20 minutes about anything that comes to mind.
That usher in centerfield is such a nice guy. I've chatted with him a few times during games.
Posted 24 March 2012 - 07:23 PM
Posted 26 March 2012 - 08:23 AM