- Article: Vikings Continue to Be Big Losers in Peterson Case
Today, 03:16 AM
- Latest plat
Today, 01:36 AM
- Special Teams fire and cut them all.
Yesterday, 11:50 PM
- Purple Pain Members - Start Here!
Yesterday, 11:41 PM
- Simmons: The Vikings Cursed Cleveland
Yesterday, 09:26 PM
- Please welcome our new moderator: Melanie (Funkytown)
Yesterday, 07:06 PM
- Article: Vikings vs. Dolphins Game Thread
Yesterday, 05:10 PM
- Article: Vikings vs. Dolphins Preview: No Vacation in Miami
Yesterday, 12:06 PM
- Greenway to play after passing of his father...
Yesterday, 11:57 AM
- Article: Preparing For An Off-Season Of Change
Yesterday, 07:29 AM
Article: The Church of Baseball
Posted 23 March 2012 - 09:28 PM
Posted 24 March 2012 - 09:25 AM
It must be awesome to own a piece of space in that ballpark before we fill the seats.
A few other staff members are scattered here and there, wiping bird crap off seats and turning on soda fountains.
In the past I worked at the Minneapolis Institute of Arts and have some similar feelings about the museum before the morning rush of toddlers and teens occupied the galleries.
Great piece of writing!
Edited by Neinstein, 24 March 2012 - 09:29 AM.
Posted 24 March 2012 - 11:09 AM
Posted 24 March 2012 - 04:18 PM
I totally agree with this. It irks my friends a bit that I always refuse to hang out with them before the game in left field, but I enjoy going to the upper deck in center field and hanging out with the usher there. He's nearly old enough to be my grandfather, but him and I chat for about 20 minutes about anything that comes to mind.
That usher in centerfield is such a nice guy. I've chatted with him a few times during games.
Posted 24 March 2012 - 07:23 PM
Posted 26 March 2012 - 08:23 AM