- Article: Packers vs. Vikings preview: Time to Chill Out
Today, 05:17 PM
- Article: Packers vs. Vikings Game Thread
Today, 05:05 PM
- Article: Vikings are Young and a Bit Restless
Today, 11:44 AM
- Where Should The NFL Expand?
Today, 11:16 AM
- Article: Fantasy Football Week 12 Rankings
Today, 08:46 AM
- Would the Vikings have made the playoffs if Adrian Peterson was playing?
Yesterday, 11:23 AM
- Article: Preparing For Life Without Adrian Peterson
Yesterday, 11:10 AM
- Article: Adrian Peterson/NFLPA Submit Letter of Appeal to NFL
Nov 21 2014 11:11 PM
- Article: NFL Suspends Adrian Peterson for Remainder of 2014 Season
Nov 21 2014 03:08 PM
- Peterson's Mea Culpa Tour Is Starting A Little Late
Nov 21 2014 11:31 AM
John Bonnes, Please Explain (Chipper)
Posted 23 March 2012 - 06:37 AM
Posted 23 March 2012 - 07:09 AM
Chipper will make the HOF, but on the first try? Not many people have made it first try in the last few years.
Top 5 in WAR at 3B, 3rd most home runs by a switch hitter, almost 3k hits, MVP - votes in MVP race 12 times. And whether it should matter or not, he went to the playoffs like 14 times while playing for 1 team.
Tony Gwynn, Cal Ripken, Rickey Henderson have all been 1st ballot recently, and IMO Chipper is easily in that class.
Posted 23 March 2012 - 08:39 AM
Posted 23 March 2012 - 08:45 AM
Posted 23 March 2012 - 09:01 AM
Posted 23 March 2012 - 09:45 AM
Posted 23 March 2012 - 05:46 PM
Yes, Chipper Jones is a hall of famer. There really aren't that many great third basemen in the Hall of Fame. Which is actually an interesting discussion itself- do you think position should matter when it comes to the Hall of Fame?
Yes - Middle infielders and Catchers should have other criteria than corner players
Blogging Twins since 2007 at The Tenth Inning Stretch
Posted 23 March 2012 - 05:56 PM