- Special Teams fire and cut them all.
Today, 02:06 PM
- Please welcome our new moderator: Melanie (Funkytown)
Today, 10:56 AM
- Should Teddy win the ROY award?
Today, 10:20 AM
- Purple Pain Members - Start Here!
Today, 09:57 AM
- Notable NFL News (Cuts, signings, injuries, etc.)
Today, 06:11 AM
- Vikings Free Agency News
Today, 06:06 AM
- Article: We Wish You a Purple Christmas
Today, 05:48 AM
- Article: Clock Management Bites The Vikings Once Again
Yesterday, 07:58 PM
- Article: Film Review: Teddy Dazzles While the Defense Grew Dim
Yesterday, 08:31 AM
- Article: Vikings Journal Mailbag: Salvaging Players, Fitting Zimmer's Defense, Chemistry and Draft Priorities
Yesterday, 06:15 AM
Why hoops refs should "let 'em play" as clock winds down
Posted 22 March 2012 - 12:22 PM
IIRC, the same logic shows up in baseball statistics in calculations of Win Probability Added: a hit or an out affects WP more in the 9th inning than in the 2nd.
If you're interested, the column is here:
Posted 27 March 2012 - 12:19 PM
Posted 29 March 2012 - 07:53 AM
Posted 29 March 2012 - 09:57 AM
Posted 29 March 2012 - 10:14 AM
[COLOR=#ff0000]"Live, Love, Laugh, Enjoy Life" - KP #34[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Posted 30 March 2012 - 09:26 AM
Posted 30 March 2012 - 09:55 AM