- Notable NFL News (Cuts, signings, injuries, etc.)
Today, 01:36 PM
- Zimmer's Freaky-Fast Friday Presser
Today, 10:58 AM
- This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: The Chicago Bears
Today, 02:26 AM
- Please welcome our new moderator: Melanie (Funkytown)
Yesterday, 07:51 PM
- This Week in the NFC North - Week 17
Yesterday, 10:43 AM
- Should Teddy win the ROY award?
Yesterday, 10:00 AM
- Will He/Won't He?? - Jerry Kill's future...
Yesterday, 09:43 AM
- Article: We Wish You a Purple Christmas
Yesterday, 09:11 AM
- Vikings Free Agency News
Yesterday, 09:03 AM
- Special Teams fire and cut them all.
Dec 25 2014 07:42 PM
Why hoops refs should "let 'em play" as clock winds down
Posted 22 March 2012 - 12:22 PM
IIRC, the same logic shows up in baseball statistics in calculations of Win Probability Added: a hit or an out affects WP more in the 9th inning than in the 2nd.
If you're interested, the column is here:
Posted 27 March 2012 - 12:19 PM
Posted 29 March 2012 - 07:53 AM
Posted 29 March 2012 - 09:57 AM
Posted 29 March 2012 - 10:14 AM
[COLOR=#ff0000]"Live, Love, Laugh, Enjoy Life" - KP #34[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Posted 30 March 2012 - 09:26 AM
Posted 30 March 2012 - 09:55 AM