- Former Viking And Love Boat Coordinator Fred Smoot Arrested
Today, 01:35 PM
- Article: Where Do We Point The Finger?
Today, 11:51 AM
- MUST SEE: Vikings' Matt Kalil Knocks Hat Off Fans' Head
Today, 10:35 AM
- REPORT: Phil Loadholt Done For Season With Torn Pec
Yesterday, 08:52 PM
- Aaron Rodgers downs a "Grape Crush" at postgame press conference...
Yesterday, 03:35 PM
- Vikings legal team working with NFL to keep AP on sidelines
Yesterday, 03:03 PM
- AWESOME --> "The Bits Of Broken Chair Trophy"
Yesterday, 03:02 PM
- Article: Recap: Nascent Defense Shines as Vikings Move Towards Establishing Identity
Yesterday, 10:51 AM
- Article: Packers vs. Vikings preview: Time to Chill Out
Yesterday, 08:54 AM
- Article: Pack Puts Away the Vikings with Ease
Nov 23 2014 10:19 PM
Why hoops refs should "let 'em play" as clock winds down
Posted 22 March 2012 - 12:22 PM
IIRC, the same logic shows up in baseball statistics in calculations of Win Probability Added: a hit or an out affects WP more in the 9th inning than in the 2nd.
If you're interested, the column is here:
Posted 27 March 2012 - 12:19 PM
Posted 29 March 2012 - 07:53 AM
Posted 29 March 2012 - 09:57 AM
Posted 29 March 2012 - 10:14 AM
[COLOR=#ff0000]"Live, Love, Laugh, Enjoy Life" - KP #34[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Posted 30 March 2012 - 09:26 AM
Posted 30 March 2012 - 09:55 AM