Providing independent coverage of the Minnesota Twins.
Photo

2021 Twins Promotions

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 hybridbear

hybridbear

Realistic Member

• 534 posts

Posted 06 April 2021 - 07:33 AM

Has anyone posted a good list before of promotions? I thought it would be very useful to have a place with a list of all promotions that are known. I'll start with a few that appear to still be active for the 2021 season. I think it would be wonderful if more people could add additional promotions they know of.

1. Free Chick-fil-A classic sandwich - if the Twins hit a double during a home game the following day Chick-fil-A will give away one free classic chicken sandwich per person. Doubles hit Saturday or Sunday count for a free sandwich on Monday. If multiple people are in the car going through the drive-thru one sandwich per person is allowed. Just request the Twins double promotion at your local Chick-fil-A. No purchase necessary. This promotion is not widely publicized, but I confirmed yesterday at the Bloomington Chick-fil-A that it is still planned for this season. In past seasons this was only available at Chick-fil-A locations in the Twin Cities & St Cloud areas.
  2. Dollar dog games at Target Field - At Wednesday home games hot dogs are just $1 at select concession stands. Limit 2/person. Promotion listed on: https://www.mlb.com/.../ballpark-hacks
  3. Wednesday student $5 tickets - On Wednesdays students can purchase Ballpark Access (standing room only) tickets for $5. Students can also download a pass to ride Metro Transit buses or light rail for free. Promotion listed on: https://www.mlb.com/.../daily-specials
  4. Designated Driver Program (Good Sport) free pop - Visit the Good Sport kiosks located on the Main Concourse near section 130 and on the Terrace Concourse near section 222 to register that you are not going to drink & drive after the game to receive a coupon for a free pop.
  5. Family-Friendly Concession Pricing - Concession stands located by sections 133 and 327 feature a new value-priced menu including $5 12 oz Budweisers or Bud Lights, $4 Schweigert hot dogs, $2 16 oz Pepsi products and more. Prices listed on: https://www.mlb.com/.../ballpark-hacks
  • Squirrel likes this

#2 Squirrel

Squirrel

Rally SQUIRREL!!!!

• 26,981 posts
  • LocationFrostbite Falls, MN

Posted 06 April 2021 - 07:38 AM

lol ... I thought this was the article on Twins prospects likely to get promoted in 2021 :)

• ashbury, hybridbear and AceWrigley like this
“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.”

#3 hybridbear

hybridbear

Realistic Member

• 534 posts

Posted 06 April 2021 - 01:27 PM

lol ... I thought this was the article on Twins prospects likely to get promoted in 2021 :)

Haha :lol: can the title be edited to make it more clear? I don't think I can edit the title but perhaps one of the moderators could edit it to make it more clear. I can see how it could seem that it would be about prospects now that you mention it! Lol

#4 Squirrel

Squirrel

Rally SQUIRREL!!!!

• 26,981 posts
  • LocationFrostbite Falls, MN

Posted 06 April 2021 - 01:36 PM

Haha :lol: can the title be edited to make it more clear? I don't think I can edit the title but perhaps one of the moderators could edit it to make it more clear. I can see how it could seem that it would be about prospects now that you mention it! Lol

I could, but I'm gonna leave for the next unsuspecting suspect ... hehehe :) 

• hybridbear likes this
“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.”

#5 ashbury

ashbury

Twins fan for life!

• 26,610 posts
  • LocationNatick, MA

Posted 06 April 2021 - 04:48 PM

It's kind of early in the season, but Rooker already got promoted so I guess it's worth discussing. I don't have time to read the article, but I'll just throw out my guess that is Lewis Thorpe will be the next to get a promotion.

Sarcasm. Just one of the many fine services I offer.

#6 TouchEmAllGuy

TouchEmAllGuy

Ft Myers Mighty Mussels

• 216 posts

Posted 14 April 2021 - 01:21 PM

Any day after a Twins win, you can get 50% off your entire order at Papa Johns. Needs to be regular priced merchandise, but still a good promo!

Promo Code = TwinsWin

#7 strumdatjaguar

strumdatjaguar

Wichita Wind Surge

• 586 posts

Posted 14 April 2021 - 09:32 PM

The designated driver night should give free beer to three friends of the DD if the three friends buy the DD pop (never “soda”).

#8 FlauerPauer

FlauerPauer

St Paul Saints

• 2,085 posts
  • LocationSyracuse, NY

Posted 15 April 2021 - 06:41 PM

No bobbleheads?