Has anyone posted a good list before of promotions? I thought it would be very useful to have a place with a list of all promotions that are known. I'll start with a few that appear to still be active for the 2021 season. I think it would be wonderful if more people could add additional promotions they know of.
- Free Chick-fil-A classic sandwich - if the Twins hit a double during a home game the following day Chick-fil-A will give away one free classic chicken sandwich per person. Doubles hit Saturday or Sunday count for a free sandwich on Monday. If multiple people are in the car going through the drive-thru one sandwich per person is allowed. Just request the Twins double promotion at your local Chick-fil-A. No purchase necessary. This promotion is not widely publicized, but I confirmed yesterday at the Bloomington Chick-fil-A that it is still planned for this season. In past seasons this was only available at Chick-fil-A locations in the Twin Cities & St Cloud areas.
- Dollar dog games at Target Field - At Wednesday home games hot dogs are just $1 at select concession stands. Limit 2/person. Promotion listed on: https://www.mlb.com/.../ballpark-hacks
- Wednesday student $5 tickets - On Wednesdays students can purchase Ballpark Access (standing room only) tickets for $5. Students can also download a pass to ride Metro Transit buses or light rail for free. Promotion listed on: https://www.mlb.com/.../daily-specials
- Designated Driver Program (Good Sport) free pop - Visit the Good Sport kiosks located on the Main Concourse near section 130 and on the Terrace Concourse near section 222 to register that you are not going to drink & drive after the game to receive a coupon for a free pop.
- Family-Friendly Concession Pricing - Concession stands located by sections 133 and 327 feature a new value-priced menu including $5 12 oz Budweisers or Bud Lights, $4 Schweigert hot dogs, $2 16 oz Pepsi products and more. Prices listed on: https://www.mlb.com/.../ballpark-hacks