- Article: When Should We Start Worrying About Teddy? Not This Year
Yesterday, 08:28 PM
- Former Viking And Love Boat Coordinator Fred Smoot Arrested
Yesterday, 01:35 PM
- Article: Where Do We Point The Finger?
Yesterday, 11:51 AM
- MUST SEE: Vikings' Matt Kalil Knocks Hat Off Fans' Head
Yesterday, 10:35 AM
- REPORT: Phil Loadholt Done For Season With Torn Pec
Nov 24 2014 08:52 PM
- Aaron Rodgers downs a "Grape Crush" at postgame press conference...
Nov 24 2014 03:35 PM
- Vikings legal team working with NFL to keep AP on sidelines
Nov 24 2014 03:03 PM
- AWESOME --> "The Bits Of Broken Chair Trophy"
Nov 24 2014 03:02 PM
- Article: Recap: Nascent Defense Shines as Vikings Move Towards Establishing Identity
Nov 24 2014 10:51 AM
- Article: Packers vs. Vikings preview: Time to Chill Out
Nov 24 2014 08:54 AM
Posted 25 February 2013 - 12:14 PM
Posted 25 February 2013 - 01:21 PM
Second, I've heard of reception problems before when you are too close to the tower (I know it seems silly). A friend of mine has a terrible time picking up AM1280 - The Patriot and he lives about 1/2 mile from the tower.
Third, since I live outstate and have to rely on the TIBN, which is unreliable as some stations don't come in and some don't carry games that they are supposed, I spend the $20 for At Bat and stream the audio.
Posted 25 February 2013 - 01:22 PM
Posted 31 March 2013 - 11:08 AM
Posted 31 March 2013 - 11:59 AM
Sadly, I cannot get the radio station anywhere in the house, even with an active FM antenna--and I'm inside the 694 highway ring. I tried streaming a preseason game from the website--but it was blocked during game time, with a suggestion to go to MLB website and buy their access. Really? Will that be the situation during the regular season?
There's a secret military installation below you.
Posted 31 March 2013 - 12:46 PM
Posted 31 March 2013 - 01:30 PM
I was out towards stillwater yesterday and the reception was not great. Last year I bought the mlb at bat app for my phone and really enjoyed it. You can listen to the game on it from anyplace you have a data signal. It is 15.00 well spent and it is the regular broadcast. FYI- Dave St. Peter is @TwinsPrez on Twitter. He is active on it and very receptive. I'll bet he would appreciate you reporting your experience to him if that persists. They did not switch stations to lose listeners.
It's actually $20 now, two years ago it was $10.