- In (Baffling) Defense of Norv Turner: A Response to Football Outsiders' Near-Slight
- In Search Of: Interceptions
- Time To Cut Jerome Simpson
- Chris Kluwe, Minnesota Vikings Reach Settlement and Release Terms. Questions Remain
- Who’s Trending, Worth Defending or Might Be Ending—Week 1
- Vikings Second Year Player Progression
43 replies to this topic
Posted 23 January 2013 - 02:08 PM
I might have to get a lobotomy because I'm starting to think like a Cubs fan. I was just thinking though, if we are going to be as bad this year as it looks like we are, can we at least make it funny by bringing back Lew Ford or .... you name another player.
Posted 23 January 2013 - 04:43 PM
Sign a knuckleballer.......or three.
What's the over/under on how many games into the season the Twins will be when Dick or Bert wonder why failing young pitchers like the one getting blown out for the Twins aren't taught the knuckleball as a last resort before giving up on them?