- Article: What to do With Matt Kalil
Yesterday, 09:57 PM
- Hoge is really down on Johnny Football--really down
Yesterday, 09:00 PM
- Article: How Does Teddy Compare? - Version 3.0
Yesterday, 08:55 PM
- Time to cut Blair Walsh
Yesterday, 08:52 PM
- Article: Vikings Journal Mailbag: Next Year's Optimism, Playing Rookies and Draft Strategy
Yesterday, 07:24 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Week 16 Rankings
Yesterday, 02:16 PM
- This Week in the NFC North - Week 16
Dec 17 2014 05:17 PM
- NFLPA files lawsuit against the NFL on behalf of Peterson
Dec 17 2014 12:30 PM
- Article: Big Week for Walsh
Dec 17 2014 11:28 AM
- Article: How Did the Vikings Change their Gameplan Against the Lions?
Dec 17 2014 11:26 AM
Subscribe to Twins Daily Email
43 replies to this topic
Posted 23 January 2013 - 02:08 PM
I might have to get a lobotomy because I'm starting to think like a Cubs fan. I was just thinking though, if we are going to be as bad this year as it looks like we are, can we at least make it funny by bringing back Lew Ford or .... you name another player.
Posted 23 January 2013 - 04:43 PM
Sign a knuckleballer.......or three.
What's the over/under on how many games into the season the Twins will be when Dick or Bert wonder why failing young pitchers like the one getting blown out for the Twins aren't taught the knuckleball as a last resort before giving up on them?