Vikings Journal Forums
- NY Post: Vikings Won't Cut Peterson
Yesterday, 11:13 PM--
- Article: Minnesota Vikings Fall Short in All Three Phases Against Patriots
Yesterday, 09:05 PM--
- MUST SEE: The cover of Monday's NY Daily
Yesterday, 08:36 PM--
- Week 2 Loss in 8 Words or Less
Yesterday, 07:17 PM--
- FAAB money spent on Josh Gordon
Yesterday, 03:34 PM--
- Vikings lead NFL in player arrests
Yesterday, 03:32 PM--
43 replies to this topic
Posted 23 January 2013 - 02:08 PM
I might have to get a lobotomy because I'm starting to think like a Cubs fan. I was just thinking though, if we are going to be as bad this year as it looks like we are, can we at least make it funny by bringing back Lew Ford or .... you name another player.
Posted 23 January 2013 - 04:43 PM
Sign a knuckleballer.......or three.
What's the over/under on how many games into the season the Twins will be when Dick or Bert wonder why failing young pitchers like the one getting blown out for the Twins aren't taught the knuckleball as a last resort before giving up on them?