- Article: When Should We Start Worrying About Teddy? Not This Year
Today, 05:23 PM
- Matt Kalil's brother Ryan comes to his defense
Today, 04:02 PM
- Article: Where Do We Point The Finger?
Today, 03:17 PM
- Article: Vikings Journal Mailbag: David Yankey, Drafting and the Offensive Line
Today, 12:53 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Week 13 Rankings
Today, 12:18 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Pants Party Podcast - Week 13
Today, 12:48 AM
- Former Viking And Love Boat Coordinator Fred Smoot Arrested
Yesterday, 01:35 PM
- MUST SEE: Vikings' Matt Kalil Knocks Hat Off Fans' Head
Yesterday, 10:35 AM
- REPORT: Phil Loadholt Done For Season With Torn Pec
Nov 24 2014 08:52 PM
- Aaron Rodgers downs a "Grape Crush" at postgame press conference...
Nov 24 2014 03:35 PM
Subscribe to Twins Daily Email
43 replies to this topic
Posted 23 January 2013 - 02:08 PM
I might have to get a lobotomy because I'm starting to think like a Cubs fan. I was just thinking though, if we are going to be as bad this year as it looks like we are, can we at least make it funny by bringing back Lew Ford or .... you name another player.
Posted 23 January 2013 - 04:43 PM
Sign a knuckleballer.......or three.
What's the over/under on how many games into the season the Twins will be when Dick or Bert wonder why failing young pitchers like the one getting blown out for the Twins aren't taught the knuckleball as a last resort before giving up on them?