- Notable NFL News (Cuts, signings, injuries, etc.)
Yesterday, 07:44 PM
- Zimmer's Freaky-Fast Friday Presser
Yesterday, 10:58 AM
- This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: The Chicago Bears
Yesterday, 02:26 AM
- Please welcome our new moderator: Melanie (Funkytown)
Dec 26 2014 07:51 PM
- This Week in the NFC North - Week 17
Dec 26 2014 10:43 AM
- Should Teddy win the ROY award?
Dec 26 2014 10:00 AM
- Will He/Won't He?? - Jerry Kill's future...
Dec 26 2014 09:43 AM
- Article: We Wish You a Purple Christmas
Dec 26 2014 09:11 AM
- Vikings Free Agency News
Dec 26 2014 09:03 AM
- Special Teams fire and cut them all.
Dec 25 2014 07:42 PM
Subscribe to Twins Daily Email
43 replies to this topic
Posted 23 January 2013 - 02:08 PM
I might have to get a lobotomy because I'm starting to think like a Cubs fan. I was just thinking though, if we are going to be as bad this year as it looks like we are, can we at least make it funny by bringing back Lew Ford or .... you name another player.
Posted 23 January 2013 - 04:43 PM
Sign a knuckleballer.......or three.
What's the over/under on how many games into the season the Twins will be when Dick or Bert wonder why failing young pitchers like the one getting blown out for the Twins aren't taught the knuckleball as a last resort before giving up on them?