Providing independent coverage of the Minnesota Twins.
Photo

Interesting day

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 gunnarthor

gunnarthor

• 10,233 posts

Posted 06 January 2021 - 02:29 PM

Anything happening in the world that you didn't expect today? Looks like Kayne might be getting divorced. Few other things happening ...

#2 Craig Arko

Craig Arko

Baseball and thought

• 8,928 posts
  • LocationThe ballpark of the mind

Posted 06 January 2021 - 03:49 PM

I've heard rumors.

Update your priors.

#3 D. Hocking

D. Hocking

• 2,332 posts

Posted 06 January 2021 - 03:57 PM

I've heard rumors.

My sister had that album.  FMacRumours.PNG

• USAFChief and Craig Arko like this

#4 Craig Arko

Craig Arko

Baseball and thought

• 8,928 posts
  • LocationThe ballpark of the mind

Posted 06 January 2021 - 04:04 PM

I think some kind of a trade is in progress. Shaking up the 2021 lineup in a big way.

Update your priors.

#5 MMMordabito

MMMordabito

Fort Walton Beach Jets

• 1,400 posts

Posted 06 January 2021 - 04:10 PM

All those Raiders fans still can't get into Allegiant Stadium, so they had to go somewhere.

• Dodecahedron likes this

#6 Dodecahedron

Dodecahedron

Ft Myers Mighty Mussels

• 109 posts

Posted 12 January 2021 - 02:51 PM

I broke up with a girl 2009 because she fell in with these people. The movement did not start with 45, but with 44.

• gunnarthor likes this

#7 gunnarthor

gunnarthor

• 10,233 posts

Posted 12 January 2021 - 03:30 PM

I lost an idiot friend from law school who works in the DOJ civil rights division. Crazy times.

#8 Dodecahedron

Dodecahedron

Ft Myers Mighty Mussels

• 109 posts

Posted 13 January 2021 - 09:16 AM

I lost an idiot friend from law school who works in the DOJ civil rights division. Crazy times.

Interesting. This ex of mine was like that too: very charitable with this very odd dark side that bubbled up to the surface. 

I suppose it makes sense that they would realize that the dark side is not acceptable and try to hide it.

I saw it on facebook with distant friends too. Some event happens in the world and suddenly they turn into a different person. Obviously they were that person all along, but hiding it.

#9 SQUIRREL

SQUIRREL

Rally SQUIRREL!!!!

• 26,601 posts
  • LocationFrostbite Falls, MN

Posted 13 January 2021 - 09:40 AM

Before this discussion gets too entrenched and heading in directions that invite political disagreement, may I remind everyone that we have a 'no political discussion' rule at TD. It's unfortunate, especially during historic moments of this past week and the uncertainty of volatility moving forward, that we can't come together as a community and discuss events openly and honestly, but it has proven to not be the case when a small handful of people enter the conversation to troll and to bait. There are many places out there to have these discussions, so we ask you to please not go down that path here.

Thank you.

http://twinsdaily.co...te-please-read/

• nicksaviking likes this
“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.”