- Article: Oh Snap! Vikings Botch the Game Late in Miami
Today, 08:11 PM
- Article: Clock Management Bites The Vikings Once Again
Today, 08:09 PM
- Special Teams fire and cut them all.
Today, 07:08 PM
- Where Should The NFL Expand?
Today, 07:07 PM
- Notable NFL News (Cuts, signings, injuries, etc.)
Today, 05:27 PM
- Please welcome our new moderator: Melanie (Funkytown)
Today, 05:23 PM
- Purple Pain Members - Start Here!
Today, 02:13 PM
- Simmons: The Vikings Cursed Cleveland
Yesterday, 09:26 PM
- Article: Vikings vs. Dolphins Preview: No Vacation in Miami
Yesterday, 12:06 PM
- Greenway to play after passing of his father...
Yesterday, 11:57 AM
Article: Twins (And Former Twins) In The World Baseball Classic
Posted 18 January 2013 - 12:21 PM
Posted 24 February 2013 - 09:33 PM
Also, would you rather have our prospects preparing with their National Teams or working in Twins Camp with Tom Kelly on their Fundamentals.
I personally believe that the WBC is a bad idea and a meaningless tournament.
I am probaly in the minority on this one.
How the World Baseball Classic is already impacting Twins closer Glen Perkins » Twins Now
Edited by Highabove, 24 February 2013 - 09:35 PM.
Posted 04 March 2013 - 08:16 PM