- Article: Preparing For An Off-Season Of Change
Today, 09:07 AM
- Article: How Does Teddy Compare? - Version 3.0
Today, 08:23 AM
- Time to cut Blair Walsh
Yesterday, 10:05 PM
- Barr Out for the Remainder of the Season with Knee Surgery
Yesterday, 09:03 PM
- Article: Hanging with Chad One More Year
Yesterday, 05:39 PM
- Norv Turner defends his rookie QB
Yesterday, 11:17 AM
- Article: Vikings Succeed with Next Man Up Mentality
Yesterday, 07:22 AM
- Article: What to do With Matt Kalil
Dec 18 2014 09:57 PM
- Hoge is really down on Johnny Football--really down
Dec 18 2014 09:00 PM
- Article: Vikings Journal Mailbag: Next Year's Optimism, Playing Rookies and Draft Strategy
Dec 18 2014 07:24 PM
Article: Spring: Hope Blooms In The Bullpen
Posted 15 March 2012 - 12:01 AM
Posted 15 March 2012 - 07:18 AM
Posted 15 March 2012 - 08:24 AM
Posted 15 March 2012 - 09:20 AM
Posted 15 March 2012 - 10:18 AM
Your banter about Alex Burnett being talented has really grown old. I could careless the guy is 24 years old and did not spend much time in Rochester, he clearly can't make the adjustments at the M.L. level. Your not Gardy, so please stop protecting this guy. He has been given more chances than Waldrop, Slama, Delaney, and many others ever will. Here is all you need to know.
2010. He had a 5.29 ERA in 47.2 IP. (7.0 K/9 ratio).
2011. He had a 5.51 ERA in 50.2 IP. (5.9 K/9 ratio).
2012. He has a 16.87 ERA in 2.2 IP. (By guys who will be unemployed in two weeks).
The guy has not improved at all, in fact he has got much worse. I would straight up release him and give his 40-man roster spot to someone who deserves it. I thought you were all about giving opportunities to guys who deserve it. This guy had his chance and his 15 minutes of fame are up.
Edited by Fanatic Jack, 15 March 2012 - 10:24 AM.
Posted 15 March 2012 - 12:20 PM
Posted 15 March 2012 - 05:02 PM