- Notable NFL News (Cuts, signings, injuries, etc.)
Today, 01:36 PM
- Zimmer's Freaky-Fast Friday Presser
Today, 10:58 AM
- This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: The Chicago Bears
Today, 02:26 AM
- Please welcome our new moderator: Melanie (Funkytown)
Yesterday, 07:51 PM
- This Week in the NFC North - Week 17
Yesterday, 10:43 AM
- Should Teddy win the ROY award?
Yesterday, 10:00 AM
- Will He/Won't He?? - Jerry Kill's future...
Yesterday, 09:43 AM
- Article: We Wish You a Purple Christmas
Yesterday, 09:11 AM
- Vikings Free Agency News
Yesterday, 09:03 AM
- Special Teams fire and cut them all.
Dec 25 2014 07:42 PM
Article: Spring: Hope Blooms In The Bullpen
Posted 15 March 2012 - 12:01 AM
Posted 15 March 2012 - 07:18 AM
Posted 15 March 2012 - 08:24 AM
Posted 15 March 2012 - 09:20 AM
Posted 15 March 2012 - 10:18 AM
Your banter about Alex Burnett being talented has really grown old. I could careless the guy is 24 years old and did not spend much time in Rochester, he clearly can't make the adjustments at the M.L. level. Your not Gardy, so please stop protecting this guy. He has been given more chances than Waldrop, Slama, Delaney, and many others ever will. Here is all you need to know.
2010. He had a 5.29 ERA in 47.2 IP. (7.0 K/9 ratio).
2011. He had a 5.51 ERA in 50.2 IP. (5.9 K/9 ratio).
2012. He has a 16.87 ERA in 2.2 IP. (By guys who will be unemployed in two weeks).
The guy has not improved at all, in fact he has got much worse. I would straight up release him and give his 40-man roster spot to someone who deserves it. I thought you were all about giving opportunities to guys who deserve it. This guy had his chance and his 15 minutes of fame are up.
Edited by Fanatic Jack, 15 March 2012 - 10:24 AM.
Posted 15 March 2012 - 12:20 PM
Posted 15 March 2012 - 05:02 PM