- Article: When Should We Start Worrying About Teddy? Not This Year
Today, 11:15 AM
- Article: Fantasy Football Week 13 Rankings
Today, 08:43 AM
- Article: Zimmer Wants Wins—Does Anyone Else?
Today, 07:01 AM
- Article: The Vikings New Number One Wide Receiver?!?
Yesterday, 07:51 PM
- Article: Vikings Journal Mailbag: David Yankey, Drafting and the Offensive Line
Yesterday, 06:21 AM
- Matt Kalil's brother Ryan comes to his defense
Nov 26 2014 04:02 PM
- Article: Where Do We Point The Finger?
Nov 26 2014 03:17 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Pants Party Podcast - Week 13
Nov 26 2014 12:48 AM
- Former Viking And Love Boat Coordinator Fred Smoot Arrested
Nov 25 2014 01:35 PM
- MUST SEE: Vikings' Matt Kalil Knocks Hat Off Fans' Head
Nov 25 2014 10:35 AM
Article: Spring: Hope Blooms In The Bullpen
Posted 15 March 2012 - 12:01 AM
Posted 15 March 2012 - 07:18 AM
Posted 15 March 2012 - 08:24 AM
Posted 15 March 2012 - 09:20 AM
Posted 15 March 2012 - 10:18 AM
Your banter about Alex Burnett being talented has really grown old. I could careless the guy is 24 years old and did not spend much time in Rochester, he clearly can't make the adjustments at the M.L. level. Your not Gardy, so please stop protecting this guy. He has been given more chances than Waldrop, Slama, Delaney, and many others ever will. Here is all you need to know.
2010. He had a 5.29 ERA in 47.2 IP. (7.0 K/9 ratio).
2011. He had a 5.51 ERA in 50.2 IP. (5.9 K/9 ratio).
2012. He has a 16.87 ERA in 2.2 IP. (By guys who will be unemployed in two weeks).
The guy has not improved at all, in fact he has got much worse. I would straight up release him and give his 40-man roster spot to someone who deserves it. I thought you were all about giving opportunities to guys who deserve it. This guy had his chance and his 15 minutes of fame are up.
Edited by Fanatic Jack, 15 March 2012 - 10:24 AM.
Posted 15 March 2012 - 12:20 PM
Posted 15 March 2012 - 05:02 PM