- Article: Clock Management Bites The Vikings Once Again
Yesterday, 07:58 PM
- Please welcome our new moderator: Melanie (Funkytown)
Yesterday, 05:40 PM
- Article: We Wish You a Purple Christmas
Yesterday, 10:55 AM
- Should Teddy win the ROY award?
Yesterday, 10:54 AM
- Article: Film Review: Teddy Dazzles While the Defense Grew Dim
Yesterday, 08:31 AM
- Article: Vikings Journal Mailbag: Salvaging Players, Fitting Zimmer's Defense, Chemistry and Draft Priorities
Yesterday, 06:15 AM
- Notable NFL News (Cuts, signings, injuries, etc.)
Yesterday, 01:03 AM
- Article: Pro Bowl Shuts Out Vikings
Dec 23 2014 11:28 PM
- Vikings Free Agency News
Dec 23 2014 07:16 PM
- Norv Turner defends his rookie QB
Dec 23 2014 12:00 PM
Article: Rational Thinking on an Irrational Topic
Posted 10 January 2013 - 03:35 PM
came to 9 votes with Barry and Clemens not in the
first 9. And I added Bonds not Clemens for the same
reason you did.
Consequently, I was the only person in the poll who
didn't pair Bonds and Clemens.
Edited by 108 Double Stitches, 10 January 2013 - 03:37 PM.
Posted 10 January 2013 - 03:55 PM
The reason being is that I believe that beginning of his alleged PED use happened in New York. His 5 CY awards in Boston and Toronto are more than enough qualifications for the HOF.
Posted 10 January 2013 - 05:07 PM
>95% of voters will likely go either or neither. I would have preferred not
to split them myself. My guess is they will eventually go in together.
Clemens got 8 more actual HOF votes.
Posnaski believed that the extra votes were because Clemens ended on
slightly better legal grounds (Bonds getting Indicted, Clemens not). Pure