- Article: Major Protests Expected This Weekend And This Is Why...
Yesterday, 10:27 PM
- Griffen named NFC Defensive Player of the Month
Yesterday, 08:34 PM
- TACO NIGHT at The Cassel's!
Yesterday, 06:00 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Week 9 Rankings
Yesterday, 04:24 PM
- Harnish done with a Lisfranc injury in his foot
Yesterday, 03:32 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Pants Party Podcast - Week 9
Yesterday, 02:39 PM
- Report: RGIII to get the start versus the Vikings
Yesterday, 09:32 AM
- This Week in the NFC North - Week 9
Oct 29 2014 08:02 PM
- Cassel Staying Active With Team While on IR
Oct 29 2014 11:35 AM
- Barr named NFC Defensive Player of the Week
Oct 29 2014 11:02 AM
Article: Worst Twins of All-Time Series: Terry Felton
Posted 09 January 2013 - 06:28 PM
Tanks for the trip down memory lane
Posted 09 January 2013 - 08:52 PM
Posted 09 January 2013 - 08:58 PM
Posted 09 January 2013 - 11:52 PM
"Highabove": I think you might be thinking of Terry Forster. He was with the Twins briefly late in his career, and Letterman noticed him on TV and called him "A Fat Tub of Goo." Forster took it in good part and went on the show. I believe he cooked ribs on the show. I remember this because my girlfriend at the time was from the same town as Forster, in SoDak.
I'm giving away my age but I remember that episode vividly, Letterman in his prime!
Forster was a Fat Tub of Goo though.
Felton was bad but I might have to vote Butera Jr. ......just because.
Posted 11 January 2013 - 09:57 AM
. . . I believe he's now a cop in Baton Rouge, LA. At least he was a couple of years ago. . . .
Looks like he's still there. His bio says he was a sniper on the SWAT team for several years and is now the night supervisor.
Baton Rouge Detectives' Bios