Looking under both the My Profile and Settings links the option does not appear to exist. Is there something I missed?
- The World According to Zim
Yesterday, 11:04 PM
- Shame On You, Cook and Kanabec Counties
Yesterday, 09:41 PM
- Article: Vikings Game 7 Recap: The More Things Change, the More They Stay the Same
Yesterday, 12:45 PM
- Shonn Greene arrested
Yesterday, 10:55 AM
- Article: Jerick McKinnon—Running With The Opportunity
Oct 24 2014 07:54 PM
- Vikings' RB Jerick McKinnon Fulfills Zimmer's Request
Oct 24 2014 04:30 PM
- Vegas favors (1-5) Tampa Bay over Vikings
Oct 24 2014 04:27 PM
- Joe Webb back to catching passes?
Oct 24 2014 03:53 PM
- Judge Case not recused in Peterson case
Oct 24 2014 01:29 PM
- NFL introduces its own Lady Bing award
Oct 24 2014 12:15 PM
Subscribe to Twins Daily Email
What's the process for deleting an account here?
1 reply to this topic
Posted 31 December 2012 - 04:03 PM
Accounts have to be deleted manually and we don't offer that service. Sorry. It's a real pain in the ass to do it and serves little or no real purpose. I suggest that you just allow your account to go idle, as it has no real personal information in it anyway (and if it does, feel free to delete that information).