- In (Baffling) Defense of Norv Turner: A Response to Football Outsiders' Near-Slight
- In Search Of: Interceptions
- Time To Cut Jerome Simpson
- Chris Kluwe, Minnesota Vikings Reach Settlement and Release Terms. Questions Remain
- Who’s Trending, Worth Defending or Might Be Ending—Week 1
- Vikings Second Year Player Progression
Article: 12 Questions With... Austin Malinowski
6 replies to this topic
Posted 03 January 2013 - 02:57 AM
Of course, with the new CBA they couldn't go over slot too much. If you were just saying that you wish they could have, then yes I agree.
Other teams figured out how to do go above slot w/o paying the luxery tax. And my memory says the Twins left money on the table - but I could be wrong about this.